UPS My Choice rip off

Your not the brightest bulb on your street DUDE.

ME?
HOW ABOUT YOU and just about everyone else in this thread?

So for A $40.00 yearly cost you say I can pay UPS $12.75 to ship a 5lb package from zip 12345 to zip 12345 (from UPS.COM) then change the destination to 90210 which should cost $18.94 for free?

DON'T THINK SO!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
me?
How about you and just about everyone else in this thread?

So for a $40.00 yearly cost you say i can pay ups $12.75 to ship a 5lb package from zip 12345 to zip 12345 (from ups.com) then change the destination to 90210 which should cost $18.94 for free?

Don't think so!!!
are you still here??

FSGimp

It's guys like this that make me glad our commitment is to the sender of the packages. Not the customer.

Ordered a package through another company, other company follows customer's directions. Customer changes his mind, uses Mychoice (which is recommended) while package is in transit... Not realizing we're under legal contract to ship the package to the original destination to the SHIPPER. If we decided to stop it mid-transit at a hub, not center and allowed someone to walk in and get it. Shipper can call us and say "hey, why was it not delivered where I asked with no exception as to why, my customer (possibly real one, possibly evil twin) says they didn't get it." Oh look, the item is worth up to $50,000 and the shipper has claim on whatever is declared because we decided to bow to the consignee who yelled at us.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Do you know how silly you look when you MOD my posts that don't contain profanity?? But simply because they go against your personal political beliefs? Simmer down now lol

I don't recall ever Moderating your posts but if I did, it was because you used profanity or insulted someone by calling them a name rather debating their points. You are a spirited lass but not above the rules.

I don't have any idea what your political beliefs are but I don't mod TOS's political expressions out of his posts although I have to read every word before I approve the post.

I don't recall ever Moderating your posts but if I did, it was because you used profanity or insulted someone by calling them a name rather debating their points. You are a spirited lass but not above the rules.

I don't have any idea what your political beliefs are but I don't mod TOS's political expressions out of his posts although I have to read every word before I approve the post.
Here comes the..PM.s...lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

No, I don't think I'm above the rules Hoax...nor was I insulting anyone the specific time I was referring to, but it's cool.

beentheredonethat

WOW what crawled up your brown eye in the cafe today?

The point is there should not of been another charge except the $5.00 for not being a UPS My Choice Premium member.

I haven't paid a dime? I paid for the shipping when I bought the item.

If you would of read my complete post you should of understood.

1st step I bought item
2nd step I paid for next day air when purchasing item.
3rd step I wanted to change destination 330 miles shorter than original destination and they wanted me to pay another $42.xx + $5.00
And yes it was the same path as original destination was, and it was not out of the way, same sorting centers etc. It even stopped at the center I was going to pick it up at anyways.

I could understand if the original destination was mobile, Al and then I wanted to change it to Seattle WA of course there will be another shipping charge.

This makes sense to you having UPS double charge me for shipping when it was 330 miles shorter and same path and direction?

I'm guessing when you said the package was already at the "new" destination you wanted it probably just said the name of the city. UPS routinely gives updates of where a package happens to be. For example, a NDA package will often show a scan saying it is in Louisville KY since that is where our main air sort facility is where we process literally hundreds of thousands of packages per hour. My guess is when the package was scanned in or near the city you ultimately wanted it was scanned at the local airport we fly into for Alabama (Birmingham maybe?). Prior to getting any mychoice request all packages are grouped together that are going to the same delivery center. (The UPS building your local UPS driver is out of). All those packages are in the same trailer or in the case of a NDA package in an "igloo" which is a container that fits inside of a plane. All those packages show where they are (Louisville, local airport etc), then it arrives in the final delivery facility. When we get the package in the original destination facility, and assuming you actually used mychoice to change the address, then we would have been alerted of the change at that time. Then a new final delivery address would be applied to package and that package would be shipped from the original destination facility to the "new address you provided".

A request made for mychoice can only be executed when we physically touch the package and scan it, and then our computer tells us your updated instructions. We don't have ability to change the package address while it is in plane, or it is inside of a trailer as it is approaching the next UPS facility.

I hope that explains it more. ALso, since we now have to move the package back, yes, we do charge for shipping a package again using the same service.

UPSGUY72

ME?
HOW ABOUT YOU and just about everyone else in this thread?

So for A $40.00 yearly cost you say I can pay UPS $12.75 to ship a 5lb package from zip 12345 to zip 12345 (from UPS.COM) then change the destination to 90210 which should cost $18.94 for free?

DON'T THINK SO!!!

Sorry my bulb is quite bright to be honest it's so bright I need to wear a shade on it.

I'm also smart enough to inform the shipper of the CORRECT address when I order stuff.

PS. Go pound sand because you have a better chance of hearing what you want doing that then hear on BC.

are you still here??

Why are you here with useless posts????
You must love talking to yourself...
Now who is the troll??????

Which begs the question: What is worse?

a troll
or a troll responder

Why useless posts!!!!

I'm gonna go with the troll....but that's just me lol

Why useless posts!!!!

Sorry my bulb is quite bright to be honest it's so bright I need to wear a shade on it.

I'm also smart enough to inform the shipper of the CORRECT address when I order stuff.

PS. Go pound sand because you have a better chance of hearing what you want doing that then hear on BC.

Obviously you are that dumb and useless!!!!
If you would of read my posts you would of saw that:
The shipper would not change the address and this was a replacement item months later after the original order was purchased and I moved since the original order!!!!!!.

It's amazing that someone asks a simple question that should be easy for a worker of the company to answer and you get all kinds of BS posts and the ones that did respond don't have any clue on what they are talking about.

It's been almost 24 hours since I was on here and you :censored2: bags love talking to yourselves!!!!

UPSGUY72

Why are you here with useless posts????

It's been almost 24 hours since I was on here and you :censored2: bags love talking to yourselves!!!!

You really should get some help now your talking about yourself.

We really like getting people like you all worked up and it's working out great this time you have falling for it hook line and sinker.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
......If you would have read my posts you would have seen (sorry, I just had to correct your grammar) that:
The shipper would not change the address and this was a replacement item months later after the original order was purchased and I moved since the original order!!!!!!.........

Now it all makes sense. You moved knowing a part was on back-order and neglected to inform the supplier that you did, indeed, move and now somehow it's UPS's fault that it would cost you to have it re-addressed.

​Tough patooties.

You really should get some help now your talking about yourself.

We really like getting you all worked up and it's working great.

See what I mean!!!
Another useless human being....

Ain't getting me worked up. I could care less!!

It's just funny seeing people that make $20.00+ an hour do any easy job that just complain, complain, complain.
Yes it is a physically intensive job and they work you hard but didn't you know that the first day you were there??????????