UPS My Choice rip off

Now it all makes sense. You moved knowing a part was on back-order and neglected to inform the supplier that you did, indeed, move and now somehow it's UPS's fault that it would cost you to have it re-addressed.

​Tough patooties.

Where in my post did I say I did not inform them I moved??? get your head out of your BROWN EYE.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
See what I mean!!!
Another useless human being....

Ain't getting me worked up. I could care less!! It's I couldn't care less, otherwise you're implying you care more than your lowest care level.

It's just funny seeing people that make $20.00+ an hour do any easy job that just complain, complain, complain.
Yes it is a physically intensive job and they work you hard but didn't you know that the first day you were there??????????
I make $30.00+ and didn't complain one bit, you're the one with the complaint. I'm just here to make you aware of how ridiculous you look in your posts. BTW I'm on lunch again so feel free to give me a reason to tear your posts apart, my route was easy today and I'm bored.

Why are you here with useless posts????
You must love talking to yourself...
Now who is the troll??????

Why useless posts!!!!

Why useless posts!!!!

Obviously you are that dumb and useless!!!!
If you would of read my posts you would of saw that:
The shipper would not change the address and this was a replacement item months later after the original order was purchased and I moved since the original order!!!!!!.

It's amazing that someone asks a simple question that should be easy for a worker of the company to answer and you get all kinds of BS posts and the ones that did respond don't have any clue on what they are talking about.

It's been almost 24 hours since I was on here and you :censored2: bags love talking to yourselves!!!!

I wish I could deliver that package to your house. It would be a dam shame when it accidentally fell off the shelf, rolled out the back door. and I backed over it 117 times!...sorryI

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Why are you here with useless posts????
You must love talking to yourself...
Now who is the troll??????

Why useless posts!!!!

Why useless posts!!!!

Obviously you are that dumb and useless!!!!
If you would of read my posts you would of saw that:
The shipper would not change the address and this was a replacement item months later after the original order was purchased and I moved since the original order!!!!!!.

It's amazing that someone asks a simple question that should be easy for a worker of the company to answer and you get all kinds of BS posts and the ones that did respond don't have any clue on what they are talking about.

It's been almost 24 hours since I was on here and you :censored2: bags love talking to yourselves!!!!
And yet you come back, responding to posts that you say they are talking to themselves.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wish I could deliver that package to your house. It would be a dam shame when it accidentally fell off the shelf, rolled out the back door. and I backed over it 117 times!...sorryI
why are you first in backing AGAIN sir?? Lol let a dog in the back of your truck..let him lift his leg on this guy's precious package first!!