UPS on Rachael Ray

rushfan

I just happened upon Rachael Ray's daytime show. I didn't know that UPSers did yoga at work, eat granola at work, get together to do stretches outside in the parking lot while reciting the 10 Point Commentary.

At the end of the segment, Rachael said her favorite UPS driver's name is mine. Man, I feel special.

See what kind of tv you can watch while in the feeder dept.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rush...if you really want the 'news' on Rachel Ray you need to read the 'rags' (Enquirer, Globe, etc).

Seems this John Cuisimano (sp) she married is a real fetish pervert. He has hired girls to spit on him and other things that couldn't be printed.

Here's a lady who quickly became a multi-millionaire and failed to get her hubby to sign a pre-nup. I think she is getting a divorce and it's really gonna cost her big time.

rwsmith67

UPSDude, I'm glad my ex-wife was also a driver, and really couldn't take anything from me, ie. 401k, stock, etc., I now believe in a pre-nup, I've had too many fellow UPS'ers cleaned out in divorce!!:angry:

upsdude

Fortunately for me my ex cleaned me out before I really had anything to lose. I do admit however, I’m still pissed 22 years later about the 3 grand in tools she stole from me. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Rachael Ray......Don't know how her agent is but man her face is on everything in the grocery stores and book stores. She's a beautiful gal but her voice.........girl version of "Alvin" from the Chimpmunks!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Her perpetual perkiness has been a major turn-off for me. I used to like her, but she increased my sugar levels.....not her food, just her.

Since she is in cahoots with Oprah, her popularity has sky-rocketed. I don't get the "O" phenomenon.
:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
"I think she is getting a divorce...."

Nice! She's single, I'm there! I would LOVE a girl who knows how to cook. My wife does not...

PAS'd out

This ain't rocket science
Rush...if you really want the 'news' on Rachel Ray you need to read the 'rags' (Enquirer, Globe, etc).

Seems this John Cuisimano (sp) she married is a real fetish pervert. He has hired girls to spit on him and other things that couldn't be printed.

Here's a lady who quickly became a multi-millionaire and failed to get her hubby to sign a pre-nup. I think she is getting a divorce and it's really gonna cost her big time.

over9five

Staff member
"Cooking Italian with Cleavage"

She is showing a lot less cleavage than she used to. I'm disapointed every time I see her now!

over9five

Staff member
My wife watches all those shows (I don't know why, she still can't cook). Right now, blonde spiked hair dude is on.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
My wife watches all those shows (I don't know why, she still can't cook).

Over, its been my experience that ALL mothers can cook. Its just a matter of how well. At worst, a mothers' cooking is barely edible but still nutritious. At best, it makes the husband come home and say, "Honey, I couldn't pass a BK an hour and a half ago without getting a bite. How about I get it from the fridge if I'm hungry?" :devil3: I've met these women, by the way. AND tried their cooking. Yeah....I had a bite of one of these women's cooking and that was it. Keep in mind my mother CAN cook, so I'm kinda prejudiced. The worst I can say for any of my female relations cooking is that some need to be more aware of the eggshells when they cook breakfast!! Other than that, its like a 5 star restaurant! I told the wife of one of my uncles after a Thanksgiving dinner, "WOW! That was almost as good as my mothers!" She blushed and thanked me. Very humble woman. My aunt--my mother's sister--said, "Now, now...NO ONE cooks as well as your mother!" lol.

Back on topic! -Rocky