UPS opening packages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackspider

Hi Guys,
I got a package from amazon france to asia by UPS as i always liked UPS in service,
to my shock my package the outside brown carton came resealed with UPS white tape, the actual product inside which i ordered was a harmony remote, the actual seal of the remote box was opened, the universal remote comes with batteries in built & the outside brown carton package had the "battery inside safety label" so want to know if it was opened to check for battery safety etc? paranoid what if my remote was swapped etc :-/

Thanks.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Could have been opened by customs to inspect package if it was shipped from one country to another

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi Guys,
I got a package from amazon france to asia by UPS as i always liked UPS in service,
to my shock my package the outside brown carton came resealed with UPS white tape, the actual product inside which i ordered was a harmony remote, the actual seal of the remote box was opened, the universal remote comes with batteries in built & the outside brown carton package had the "battery inside safety label" so want to know if it was opened to check for battery safety etc? paranoid what if my remote was swapped etc :-/

Thanks.
Trust us. You really don't want to know what we do with your stuff!

By the way, wear gloves...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
Reference: Customers Wanting to Know Something about Their Packages

upschuck

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
You worried about your remote being swapped? Was it the one you ordered?

Paranoia is caused by many drugs, you partake in them?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi Guys,

Thanks.

You were worried about your "remote ".
Ha! We know this was a test run to ship your dope through our system. You have been flagged

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
Does the remote work?

That's really all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.