UPS opts out of Trump's tax deferral scheme

Yolo

FB_IMG_1599109872439.jpg

No tax deferral for us.

freehoodies

We wouldn’t have to pay, Trump is going to waive it when he wins.

So we will follow an executive order if its about wearing masks but not if its about saving me money?

GenericUsername

We wouldn’t have to pay, Trump is going to waive it when he wins.

So we will follow an executive order if its about wearing masks but not if its about saving me money?

Trump has no power to waive it whatsoever. He's speaking out of his ass, just like usual. His followers need to start fact checking the things he says. It's absolutely hilarious some of the things he says that those people eat up like it's coming from the mouth of Christ. The man isn't fit for the job - both mentally and figuratively. He's so far in over his head it's embarrassing. I look forward to the investigations and arrests during the next administration as well as all the documentaries/etc that will come up over the next decade or two from the past 4 years.

On topic though, there's really zero reason you would want the taxes taken out other than personal greed. Our taxes pay for so many different things (roads, police, fire, EMS, etc) as well as countless programs across the country. Why would you want to take that away when you've been working through the whole pandemic? There's literally zero reason for UPS to go ahead with the differal as it would only come back to bite us in the ass next year.

KOG72

I’m full of it
This works for me could only imagine how much I would have to pay back next year especially with peak season coming.

oldngray

nowhere special
The problem is too many people can't be trusted to manage their own money. Its deferred, not waived. No doubt many will cry when they have to pay the money they always owed.

Drink Craft Beer

Trump has no power to waive it whatsoever. He's speaking out of his ass, just like usual. His followers need to start fact checking the things he says. It's absolutely hilarious some of the things he says that those people eat up like it's coming from the mouth of Christ. The man isn't fit for the job - both mentally and figuratively. He's so far in over his head it's embarrassing. I look forward to the investigations and arrests during the next administration as well as all the documentaries/etc that will come up over the next decade or two from the past 4 years

translation:

7s2u[1].gif

InsideUPS

Dumbest idea ever
Anyone who participates in this is a maroon.

You would be surprised on how many Trump supporters do not understand "payroll taxes". Social Security would be gone quicker than the Central States Pension will be in 2025 if the Butch Lewis is defeated by the Republican led Senate. Senate to Deal with Union Pension Crisis After House Passes Butch Lewis Act | Chief Investment Officer

On a side note....for a funny UPS delivery.....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You would be surprised on how many Trump supporters do not understand "payroll taxes". Social Security would be gone quicker than the Central States Pension will be in 2025 if the Butch Lewis is defeated by the Republican led Senate. Senate to Deal with Union Pension Crisis After House Passes Butch Lewis Act | Chief Investment Officer

On a side note....for a funny UPS delivery.....

Warning letter. No 3 points of contact