Ups Orlando Atlantic ave

Would u be able to do me a huge favor
Shoot it at me. Keep in mind im just an unloader.. lol

I'm a preloader in west palm my best friend is trying to get in with UPS at the Orlando building I tried going to my HR and they said we can only get him in here but he lives in Orlando any chance u could try talking to someone u know or something he needs the 5pm or 6pm shift they have. I'm gonna be transferring there in January but I'm trying to get him in asap before peak. I know ur just an unloaded but anything that u could do would be greatly appreciated

hehe xd

I'm a preloader in west palm my best friend is trying to get in with UPS at the Orlando building I tried going to my HR and they said we can only get him in here but he lives in Orlando any chance u could try talking to someone u know or something he needs the 5pm or 6pm shift they have. I'm gonna be transferring there in January but I'm trying to get him in asap before peak. I know ur just an unloaded but anything that u could do would be greatly appreciated
How far away does he live? Many workers live over an hour away... now, if he's in tampa... he's not gonna get it lol.

direct link for the Atlantic Hub. Part-Time Package Handler

keep in mind he'll be starting earlier than 5-6 during peak, as you know.

How far away does he live? Many workers live over an hour away... now, if he's in tampa... he's not gonna get it lol.

direct link for the Atlantic Hub. Part-Time Package Handler

keep in mind he'll be starting earlier than 5-6 during peak, as you know.

He's in east Orlando about 20 min away

Nimnim

The Nim
Oh god I hope you're just playing stupid with the 8675309 joke. The Orlando Hub along with the landstreet hub in a box and the boggy creek air facility are hiring constantly. Working the midnight shift, I see a couple dozen or so people a week coming in for tours and new hire classes. If they're not hiring for the twilight shift then there's nothing anyone can do. No talking to an HR person or getting an inside word or whatnot. A day sort is opening up in a month or two, but they want to see what the staffing from existing employees wants to change to it before they open it up to outside hires. Bid sheets went up for switching to the day sort so give it a few weeks for management to sort that out then they might start posting opening for the day or twilight sorts.

Nimnim

The Nim
Don't need two threads on this. No inside connection will work for getting a specific shift for an outside hire without the inside connection being a number of steps up the totem pole, and I doubt anyone with that clout will be willing to take the risk over someone they don't know being referred by someone else they don't know on an anonymous forum. I said in the other thread hiring is constant and a day sort is opening up but they have to go from within for the staffing first so nothing new will open up for a few weeks as they adjust staffing for the new shift.