UPS Package or has it become UPS Freight

Box Ox

No, i would fall in line with my union brothers

Do your “brothers” pay your bills?

33uefk0.jpg

MrBrown

No, but i would never cross a picket line. The first union i joined was almost 20 years ago. If you didnt perform youd be layed off faster than you could imagine. Not like ups

MrBrown

You seem like the type who would cross during a strike.
And what makes you think that, because i do my job? Because i deliver overweight packages and dont make you come to me to help deliver them? Because i dont return them to the building as missed with an overweight scan? Or because i do my job and make ups money which in turn pays my salary and helps to pay countless others?

MrBrown

Have any of you had a union gig outside of ups in the trades? You need to perform and if you dont your ass is on the bench and collecting unemployment. I guess its just stuck with me. My motto has always been if im not making the company money they cant make me money. I guess i have a different work ethic than some of you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Have any of you had a union gig outside of ups in the trades? You need to perform and if you dont your ass is on the bench and collecting unemployment. I guess its just stuck with me. My motto has always been if im not making the company money they cant make me money. I guess i have a different work ethic than some of you.

Work ethic = union?

wayfair

swollen member

my friends were jumping off a bridge once...