UPS Pride Truck

wilberforce15

Aren’t you the same guy who said UPS is one of the most deceitful companies there is and they do not care about their employees based on the amount of water they are given?

But they paint a truck and throw a bunch of management people out there and you believe it? OK
Dude, I understand questioning a lot about this company. But do not question how much it favors sodomy and sodomites.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Aren’t you the same guy who said UPS is one of the most deceitful companies there is and they do not care about their employees based on the amount of water they are given?
Those were not my exact words.

Feel free to reference anything I actually said though.
But they paint a truck and throw a bunch of management people out there and you believe it? OK
I said I choose to see the good in it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thebrownblob

Those were not my exact words.

Feel free to reference anything I actually said though.

I said I choose to see the good in it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Fair enough, but wouldn’t it be easier and more meaningful to show it with proper hydration and air conditioning wouldn’t that count for more than just a Painted truck? You’ve said many times they are not trustworthy I happen to agree with that statement which is exactly why I don’t trust this.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Disagreeing is not insulting or showing disrespect.
It can be.
But, evidently, if you’re not all in with the latest bulls:censored2:t shove down your throat as great and good for the country we live in, you’re just a racist that doesn’t get it.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Chick fila is racist. It was the CEO or someone up at top that said people should shine the shoes of other people. What has this guy done so bad to people that he feels he should shine their shoes.
Why do you think shining shoes is racist? Are you racially implying that only certain people shine shoes? I'm white and can shine shoes like anybody. FFS y'all are reaching deep now. Get to work and stop crying racism about everything. It's getting ridiculous.