Ups removed the quick link to “view my paycheck “

Johney

I'm amazed that there are actually people on here that would mock people for thinking UPS would screw their employees to save or make a buck. How long have some of you worked here? UPS is as greedy and heartless as any company has ever been. My guess is that UPS will shave a few bucks from everyone's backpay, and save a few million bucks. If you don't think the sudden disappearance of the paycheck viewer doesn't coincide with the retro pay checks, then you certainly have too much faith in the ethics of this company. I'd be shocked if the paycheck viewer comes back before we get our checks, and I'll bet that when it does come back, it will be missing vital info for those looking to compare their checks to hours worked. I hope I'm wrong.
Put the tinfoil hat away. There has been more than enough time to figure out our back pay long before the paycheck viewer went down. When the checks come out and those of us who had already calculated our retro find out if there is a discrepancy we'll all know. This is too big and too many people are watching for them to pull any :bsbullf:.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yeah no offense but I don’t really have time to scroll through non sense replies/gifs in those forums. Just wanted to see if someone else had the same issue. I click view paycheck and the website basically crashes on me.
It is literally on the Upsers home page.
2019-05-27_14.42.13.jpg

You ain't got time to read that either?

Have a gif since you like them so much
tenor (26).gif

Siveriano

anyone else having trouble seeing their paystubs on upsers? Won’t even take me to the portal
If you didnt turned the form requesting you retro check, it got donated to the united way and you have 7 days to claim it back so UPS will have the View paycheck offline for 2 weeks to avoid anyone trying to get their retro.