UPS Revenue - 3rd Qtr 2015

Scuba Steve

Love how you are wrapped up, posting about me over the last two days I didn't even think about you all until earnings came out this morning. Looks like you guys will be running a bit leaner, and working harder :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. Domestic is down....

Things will be getting interesting. Good luck to some of you. Things will be running tighter

From Todays earnings statement
Total revenue 2014 was 14,237. 2015 is 14,290 (53) -0.4% decrease. This is going into peak with retailers increasing inventories this last quarter.
The second quarter the total revenue dropped -1.2%

US Package Profit numbers today
U.S. Domestic Package 2014 was 1,258. 2015 is 1,279 (21) -1.6% decrease
Total U.S. Domestic Package Average Revenue per piece for 2015 is $9.37 and in 2014 was $9.40 (0.03) -0.3%

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Love how you are wrapped up, posting about me over the last two days I didn't even think about you all until earnings came out this morning. Looks like you guys will be running a bit leaner, and working harder :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. Domestic is down....

Things will be getting interesting. Good luck to some of you. Things will be running tighter

From Todays earnings statement
Total revenue 2014 was 14,237. 2015 is 14,290 (53) -0.4% decrease. This is going into peak with retailers increasing inventories this last quarter.
The second quarter the total revenue dropped -1.2%

US Package Profit numbers today
U.S. Domestic Package 2014 was 1,258. 2015 is 1,279 (21) -1.6% decrease
Total U.S. Domestic Package Average Revenue per piece for 2015 is $9.37 and in 2014 was $9.40 (0.03) -0.3%

I blame Orion. Hey, if we're going to spend so much money on it, might as well use it for something right?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
UPS profit tops estimates as dollar weighs on revenue - Reuters

Package delivery company United Parcel Service Inc posted a higher quarterly profit on Tuesday, despite its revenue being hurt by the strong U.S. dollar, and reiterated its full-year earnings outlook.

During a conference call with analysts, executives at the Atlanta-based company said that package volumes during this year's key holiday peak season between Thanksgiving and New Year's should rise 10 percent.