How can ups pay these high wages?

Upass.

Still don’t understand how ups still able to be profitable with these high wages ? Did the company secretly increase their prices?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
This topic is more for old school delivery drivers , how do you see today service compare to few years ago ? I been with the company for 4 years and I can already see that it’s getting worst , newer generation that don’t give a :censored2: about anything and younger supervisors that tell you to :censored2: a misload as missed when it’s half mile away , Just 2 years ago that would never happen with the old management we had .

Still don’t understand how ups still able to be profitable with these high wages ? Did the company secretly increase their prices?

You learned a lot in 5 1/2 years grasshopper.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
How much does UPS make off each route being delivered daily?

🧔‍♂️✊
Impossible to hit with accuracy unless you have access to internal financial data.
One way to look at it is EPS divided by Share price. (2 cents per dollar +/-)
The BC financial high rollers will be along shortly to argue and then start discussing Jesus, so standby…

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
They will make up for this raise by having us drive 15 year old trucks with 400,000 miles on them and operating out of facilities built in 1955!

Oh wait…we already do that 😂

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Oh ffs these routes are delivering in fees, a whole weeks worth of top scale pay, overtime and benefits by the time I take my first lunch for the week.

Manifesto

I don't don't think some people understand how expensive it is to ship with UPS. At my old job I ran the UPS manifest on the shipping dock sometimes shipping out 1000 packages or more. That was 10 years ago now, but let me tell you it was extremely expensive especially those larger air packages. I know we got discounts as a company, but still. Can't imagine how bad it is now.

ManInBrown

Average day for me I’ll pull three loads. Two CPUs and a night load or three cpus. One trailer pays my salary for the month. That’s how they afford it. They got plenty of money.