UPS Revenue - 3rd Qtr 2015

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Love how you are wrapped up, posting about me over the last two days I didn't even think about you all until earnings came out this morning. Looks like you guys will be running a bit leaner, and working harder :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:. Domestic is down....

Things will be getting interesting. Good luck to some of you. Things will be running tighter

From Todays earnings statement
Total revenue 2014 was 14,237. 2015 is 14,290 (53) -0.4% decrease. This is going into peak with retailers increasing inventories this last quarter.
The second quarter the total revenue dropped -1.2%

US Package Profit numbers today
U.S. Domestic Package 2014 was 1,258. 2015 is 1,279 (21) -1.6% decrease
Total U.S. Domestic Package Average Revenue per piece for 2015 is $9.37 and in 2014 was $9.40 (0.03) -0.3%

I'm betting with the way you write and how you interact on these forums, you're a former PT employee in his 20s who probably got fired or quit. I highly doubt you lived on 4 continents from your involvement with ups or that you're set for life.

I'm also betting with how you have very little knowledge of how the shipping industry works including Fedex. But you seem to have a love affair with fedex claiming you know when they're building hubs and how they are running express volume through ground hubs.

So I'm thinking Scuba Steve is a former PT ups employee who probably works PT at Fedex ground and lives with his parents.

Yep. Pretty much nailed it.

I'm betting with the way you write and how you interact on these forums, you're a former PT employee in his 20s who probably got fired or quit. I highly doubt you lived on 4 continents from your involvement with ups or that you're set for life.

I'm also betting with how you have very little knowledge of how the shipping industry works including Fedex. But you seem to have a love affair with fedex claiming you know when they're building hubs and how they are running express volume through ground hubs.

So I'm thinking Scuba Steve is a former PT ups employee who probably works PT at Fedex ground and lives with his parents.

Yep. Pretty much nailed it.
You fogort,in the basement.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
DING, DING, DING!
WE got a Wiener! Hot Dog!
He got it closest without going over!

EE-Flip-Orioles-2.gif

In fairness, UPS is exceptionally predictable.

Wanna bet UPS also comes up short on analysts expectations for the fourth quarter?