UPS Shines During Peak Season 2018

Overpaid Union Thug

So what lead you to become a Wolverton Wanderers fan?
They arent my favorite team but I'm definitely a fan. They are my third option. When I discovered that teams could be demoted from and promoted to the PL I started trying to Keep up with lower divisions. I liked their style so stuck with them. And I can watch their games now (instead of just highlights) since they were promoted the PL. I watch all the games on Hulu.

Last edited:

Blackadder 2

They arent my favorite team but I'm definitely a fan. They are my third option. When I discovered that teams could be demoted from and promoted to the PL I started trying to Keep up with lower divisions. I liked their style so stuck with them. And I can watch their games now (instead of just highlights) since they were promoted the PL. I watch all the games on Hulu.

I am a Tottenham fan, but I want the Sheffield Wednesday to comeback up to the PL one day.

Just because they are The Wednesday's

And yes I agree relegation is awesome no tanking in Soccer(football).

Overpaid Union Thug

I am a Tottenham fan, but I want the Sheffield Wednesday to comeback up to the PL one day.

Just because they are The Wednesday's

And yes I agree relegation is awesome no tanking in Soccer(football).

My teams, in order, are Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Wolverhampton. I tried to follow Arsenal years ago because of their style of play but then it was rare to see soccer games on American television. They were pushing forward a lot while the rest of the teams in the league were still focused primarily on the long ball game.

Yes I love knowing the teams near the bottom have the fear of relegation. In American professional Sports, including the still lame MLS, wants teams no they are at the bottom that kind of lay down. Especially if they are aiming to get a good draft pick.

It's funny that you mentioned Sheffield Wednesday. They are exactly how I noticed that relegation exists. When I first took a glance at the lower divisions last year some of the teams sounded awfully familiar to me. When I was in high school our coach used to show us highlights from the top division and some of those teams were definitely in it. Sheffield Wednesday stood out. But I had never heard of Wolverhampton.