UPS not delivering to Nantucket this summer

rss13

Washington Island, WI gets all the packages delivered to the ferry company and they shuttle it over. Everyone picks it up from the dock on the other side. I'm sure UPS has the same arrangement as we do.
That’s what they do here to the Lake Erie islands. We have grieved it based on sub contracting. No luck. Maybe O-Z can go at them!

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?

Attachments

• 41_north_offshore_llc_-_tug_barge_freight_service_pilot_program_request_-_24mar2022.pdf
    688 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I hope this proposal goes through.
One could watch the barge's travels each night at

Just look for a barge named Thing 2.

AKCoverMan

Lambs Package Service delivers both UPS and FedEx packages on Block Island in RI. The packages are delivered to the harbor on the mainland and ferried over to the island and then delivered by the third party carrier.
This also happens on Catalina Island in California… the air taxi service that brings packages over from mainland also delivers in town of Avalon with UPS Diads…. Talked to one guy when I was there said they put 2-3 routes out s day with their own equipment. Should be Teamsters IMO

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Washington Island, WI gets all the packages delivered to the ferry company and they shuttle it over. Everyone picks it up from the dock on the other side. I'm sure UPS has the same arrangement as we do.
Same here, just filled up the containers at the dock. The ferry took them over and someone on the island delivered them. But the boat left on time, if you didn’t get there on time, they were screwed.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
UPS ,, to use the Mayflower to deliver to Nantucket this summah !
AE5FF318-749B-4D18-9DF1-E3071F079FF7.png