UPS Shooting- San Francisco (Rant & News thread)

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
So. Watching the nightly news seems all killed were drivers . Anyone with prof ? Binge poster dumbos please go away for this serious issue. No options just facts

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The Empires attitude in my opinion , is , we pay them enough , they should be able to handle the stress and put up with it !

Johney

That info came from me, from a post I read on Facebook.
It was a legit post but obviously filled with error.
I can only imagine the amount of wrongful gossip being told as the drivers fled the scene and waited.
My apologies. But all the articles say 2 others were shot and recovering, which may corroborate his post.
I went to check my check and seen something on there about it to my surprise.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Obviously the 80's are gone. They hired you didn't they? Yes I talked crap and called drivers wimps, non hackers, weak sisters, blind kittens, worthless future fed ex drivers. This was and still is a difficult job. Btw do you even know what 50 liners are? Yellow call tags? fur call box,
carbon paper, paper time cards, sheeting stops by actually writing with a pen. how about EVERY package car was manual shift. Still with me rookie? No cell phones use a 800 number from a pay phone. does TLA ring a bell? 15 stop ride alongs once a month, Time study? Go back to your safe space and get that FedEx resume ready, 'cause you will never retire here

Have and will. btw it's 'you're' not 'your'. What will happen? A tribal tattooed red bull drinking snowflake is going to do what? Back down quickly is what did and has happened. Read the part about I was a 80's driver who retired in 2015. Managers and hourly alike used the term wimp,pusillanimous,punk. Not allowed because sensitive people can't take the truth. Heaven forbid you actually suck it up buttercup and finish your own route without help.

It's @AutoZone 's dad.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Obviously the 80's are gone. They hired you didn't they? Yes I talked crap and called drivers wimps, non hackers, weak sisters, blind kittens, worthless future fed ex drivers. This was and still is a difficult job. Btw do you even know what 50 liners are? Yellow call tags? fur call box,
carbon paper, paper time cards, sheeting stops by actually writing with a pen. how about EVERY package car was manual shift. Still with me rookie? No cell phones use a 800 number from a pay phone. does TLA ring a bell? 15 stop ride alongs once a month, Time study? Go back to your safe space and get that FedEx resume ready, 'cause you will never retire here
Pretty funny that the only Winner award he got for this post was from a guy called "TheDick"..

extranatty

So you want thousands of your fellow coworkers... all of them disgruntled, pi$$ed off, and getting the shaft from Mgmt on a daily basis... walking around armed every day? That would only serve to increase the frequency of things like this. While, yes, 99% of them aren't going to start shooting, it only takes one guy to lose his $#!+. We're all constantly being pushed to the edge of sanity as it is as a byproduct of corporate idiocy... adding guns to the mix is only going to make things worse.

I don't care if people own guns... but we certainly don't need them at work.

No :censored2:, sherlock. Declaring a place a "gun-free zone" isn't the same as actually doing something to prevent guns from being brought in. By supporting "gun-free zone" doublespeak, you become part of the problem.

Schools are gun-free zones. Movie theatres are gun free zones. Government buildings are gun free zones. Where have the shootings been occurring? In gun free zones. Often using controlled/banned weapons.

Attachments

• 1496695957948.png
    1496695957948.png
    579.1 KB · Views: 126