UPS socks

Coldworld

60 months and counting
not trying to change the subject, but does anyone wear ecco tracks? If so, do you have problems with the heels wearing down super fast? Hell, I had one pair that the heels were shot and the rest of the shoe looked almost brand new, maybe it took 1/2 year to wear through, and they arent cheap.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'm a cheap SOB, all of my UPS socks are worn out with holes in them, so I just cut the entire bottom of the sock off, and wear white socks under them. All you can see over my boot tops are whats left of my brown ones---I actually have the original ones from the early 90's with the gold stripe. I would rather spend the money on Danner boots.

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
I'm a cheap SOB, all of my UPS socks are worn out with holes in them, so I just cut the entire bottom of the sock off, and wear white socks under them. All you can see over my boot tops are whats left of my brown ones---I actually have the original ones from the early 90's with the gold stripe. I would rather spend the money on Danner boots.
I know a guy in Brooklyn that does the same thing.Too funny.

ups79

When I was working my wife who is one hell of a seamstress(as a hobby) would cut the logo tops off about 2 inches in width and sew them back on white ankle socks. No one knew the differences. Not only did they appear as purchased UPS socks, my feet would not sweat as much, as a result I could take my boots off at home and not gag her with the smell.

barnyard

KTM rider
I received a reply back from Twin Hill regarding socks.

Good Morning Mr.,
Yes we warranty our socks and we can replace the items that are in questions. We have resolved the issue with the pants and we are now double stitching all seams. Can you please tell me if you have returned the pants that are in question?
You may call our customer service number at 1-888-206-0699, please tell the CSR that you had received this information from me.

Best Regards,
Don Chase

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Barnyard,
Thanks for the TwinHill update. They do guarantee their socks and claim to be double-stitching our pants now. They should have been doing that all along.