UPS stock up big

zeev

UPS had record quarter for profits and revenue thanks to 30% YoY increase in airfreight. Was up 8% yesterday and another 3% today . Looks like that Amazon account was more profitable than Fedex thought. Better tighten down the screws on everybody else.

UPS had record quarter for profits and revenue thanks to 30% YoY increase in airfreight. Was up 8% yesterday and another 3% today . Looks like that Amazon account was more profitable than Fedex thought. Better tighten down the screws on everybody else.
Until the pull the plug.

They are playing us but everyone is too smart to see that.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

I'll let you in on a secret: the economy is on fire and more people are shipping more things. Amazon is not the thing you think it is.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I like how their nda service has gone up and yet I can’t have a day where I can leave the building and get all my air delivered

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I like to deliver all my air before leaving the building too. Some folk refer to this practice as “crop dusting”. :biggrin:

It will be fine

If your info is from quarterly reporting it’s talking about the quarter before Express dropped Amazon. That just happened in June.

zeev

If your info is from quarterly reporting it’s talking about the quarter before Express dropped Amazon. That just happened in June.
It was for the quarter ended June 30th Fedex air stopped shipping Amazon June 1 at my location.soon as the break was made.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It was for the quarter ended June 30th Fedex air stopped shipping Amazon June 1 at my location.soon as the break was made.

How much do you think a month of extra Amazon played into the quarterly growth that UPS air saw?