ups stock

ManInBrown

I hope it’s $50 on March 31st. I need this virus to hold on for a few more weeks. And don’t go finding some breakthrough on March 28th.

ManInBrown

I’ve lost so much money in the last month it’s not even funny. But it’s not really a loss. It’s a paper loss. Unless this virus is the end of the world, which maybe it is, then everything is going to recover. And if it is the end of the world, then it didn’t matter anyway.

what do you suggest i invest in
Screenshot_20200312-141245.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve lost so much money in the last month it’s not even funny. But it’s not really a loss. It’s a paper loss. Unless this virus is the end of the world, which maybe it is, then everything is going to recover. And if it is the end of the world, then it didn’t matter anyway.
I don’t think it’s the end of the world but I think enough people are going to be scared into staying home that we’re going into a recession very soon if we aren’t already in one.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don’t think it’s the end of the world but I think enough people are going to be scared into staying home that we’re going into a recession very soon if we aren’t already in one.
people are still buying stuff and going out, in certain states they are not going out, it is not all over