Ups stole my money!!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
16 year supervisor, turned in a 3 week notice. Was told by division manager that I would get paid my last week vacation . Was suppose to get a full last month check, when my check showed up it was short 2k.. called and emailed HR .. everytime they say something different!!! What 2 do next?
FILE A GRIEVE.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
You really screwed the pooch there cowboy...do you know how many times I’ve had a “verbal agreement” that if I finished early I could go home...then had to go take 50 off someone Instead? Come on chief!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
yeah we both ran a train on ur sister

Duplo-Figures.jpg

I have a strong suspicion that she came away disappointed with you two.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
id call captain america or iron man, i would say call thor but he is busy with asgardian being destroyed

brownIEman

Remember management earn vacation time throughout the year in a pro-rated fashion- they do not get it all on Jan 1 since around 02 or '03 I think. So leaving at the end of Q3 you would not yet have the last quarter of vacation time in your bank. As @FrigidFTSup said that's a policy your division manager can't change.
However- payroll really has no way of tracking how much vacation you have taken so they would not know if you had earned weeks in the bank. They would ask your manager that information. There are several steps where there process can get screwed up, especially since there isn't really a process.

I had the opposite situation. Due to a screw up in communication I was paid out a week I did not have in my bank after I left. It was a total nightmare to get it corrected and return that money to UPS...

well, I'm sure it would have been. :happy-very:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
16 year supervisor, turned in a 3 week notice. Was told by division manager that I would get paid my last week vacation . Was suppose to get a full last month check, when my check showed up it was short 2k.. called and emailed HR .. everytime they say something different!!! What 2 do next?
20171109_045256.jpg