Ups stole my money!!!

trickpony1

Why can't the OP contact the Dept of Labor, Wage and Hourly Division and discuss his concern?

What's the worst that can happen?
The DOL will investigate and determine you have no claim.

Call/click/visit the DOL.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Frequently getting stuck in mud is a sign of incompetence.
But so much worth it.
upload_2017-11-10_11-59-58.jpeg

Rack em

Made the Podium
Would you drive down those same roads in your personal vehicle?
On the 2 roads/driveways I've gotten stuck in the mud on, yes. The first time was a guys driveway which wasn't bad except for in the one spot I chose to try and back up at. The second time the road was bone dry for the first mile and a half. Then came a hill where snow that was plowed off the road was melting down so it all the sudden turned into gumbo. So yes, I would drive my personal vehicle in both situations.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
On the 2 roads/driveways I've gotten stuck in the mud on, yes. The first time was a guys driveway which wasn't bad except for in the one spot I chose to try and back up at. The second time the road was bone dry for the first mile and a half. Then came a hill where snow that was plowed off the road was melting down so it all the sudden turned into gumbo. So yes, I would drive my personal vehicle in both situations.
Followed by "when I had my country run, I left everything at the farmer's market when it snowed".

Dr.Brownz

Conference call? I have never been told to sit on a conference call because I got stuck LOL

I report in every time I get stuck and no one ever hears about it besides the random office jockey who happens to answer the phone. Sat for an hour once before calling back to find out the PT sup who took my first call decided to go to lunch without informing anyone.