Ups stole my money!!!

X brown

What can brown NOt do for you!!
16 year supervisor, turned in a 3 week notice. Was told by division manager that I would get paid my last week vacation . Was suppose to get a full last month check, when my check showed up it was short 2k.. called and emailed HR .. everytime they say something different!!! What 2 do next?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Even if u have a verbal agreement with your division manager, that he would pay u?
16 year supe and you think there is such a thing as a verbal agreement especially an honored one at UPS? You should have scheduled all your vacation at one time if you had any idea you would be leaving.

Rack em

Made the Podium
They give you guys those grip strips? Got stuck in a trailer park one time during peak and shot those sucks out the back of the car like a missile
Nah we would lose too many of those. They give us shovels, quick chains, and full sets of chains if needed. It's like they don't want us to ECD anything anymore :(

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
16 year supervisor, turned in a 3 week notice. Was told by division manager that I would get paid my last week vacation . Was suppose to get a full last month check, when my check showed up it was short 2k.. called and emailed HR .. everytime they say something different!!! What 2 do next?
what did you expect?
go to HR in person.