UPS Teamster Locals, Leaders Meet at Unity Conference to Discuss 2018 Contract

Inthegame

Interesting verbiage, ingrates?
Didn't think I could get by the censors with the term I'd prefer...
I'm guessing they break the attendance record every time it's held,....why wouldn't they??
And I'm guessing you mean because this meeting is in Las Vegas, everyone wants to go. That indicates you think travelling is a bowl of peaches. Far from it. It's a condition of the job and with travelling comes crap sleep, crap food and waiting at airports is...crap. Then for a bonus, you get bounced all over the sky and finally land to find your luggage missing (at 2AM).
Hooray where do I sign up for the next trip???
Meanwhile work is piling up every day away.
Much rather be home and sleep in my own bed.
I would have loved to play in the poker tournament.
No more poker Kemosabe, maybe you should organize a Brown Café euchre or sheepshead tourney?

LeadBelly

Banned
And I'm guessing you mean because this meeting is in Las Vegas, everyone wants to go. That indicates you think travelling is a bowl of peaches. Far from it. It's a condition of the job and with travelling comes crap sleep, crap food and waiting at airports is...crap. Then for a bonus, you get bounced all over the sky and finally land to find your luggage missing (at 2AM).
No more poker Kemosabe, maybe you should organize a Brown Café euchre or sheepshead tourney?
Winner

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Dude,....how old are you???
It's Vegas!!!
Tell me you at least enjoyed a good meal???
WTF???
I was thinking maybe pinochle or canasta???
I know what it's like.