UPS telling you they have no money?

YourMissingCallTag

You mean to tell me all that volume from Covid wasn’t long term sustainable? Next thing you know people will try to convince us Peak arrives the same time every year…..

pkgdriver

LOL. DHL is too smart to own an airline. They've been around for 50+ years doing ACMI (Acft/Crew/MX/Insurance) and will continue to grow and prosper while UPS and FDX struggle with internal costs and strife. Their colors are on a huge number of airplanes that are operated by about 15 different Operators (airlines). They're pretty smart.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
"Getting better not bigger"..(Seriously folks they are getting smaller and tastes the same)
7guhd75yd0c41.jpg

anonymous23456

LOL. DHL is too smart to own an airline. They've been around for 50+ years doing ACMI (Acft/Crew/MX/Insurance) and will continue to grow and prosper while UPS and FDX struggle with internal costs and strife. Their colors are on a huge number of airplanes that are operated by about 15 different Operators (airlines). They're pretty smart.
So you are saying UPS would be better without union and doesn't own any aircraft if UPS wants to emulate success like DHL?

anonymous23456

Weird interpretation.
I just explained how DHL operates their Air lift, nothing about emulating “success like DHL”.
SMH
I was looking at this statement and may be misinterpreted?
"They've been around for 50+ years doing ACMI (Acft/Crew/MX/Insurance) and will continue to grow and prosper while UPS and FDX struggle with internal costs and strife."

So the question is: can UPS learn from DHL and what is it?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I was looking at this statement and may be misinterpreted?
"They've been around for 50+ years doing ACMI (Acft/Crew/MX/Insurance) and will continue to grow and prosper while UPS and FDX struggle with internal costs and strife."

So the question is: can UPS learn from DHL and what is it?
“UPS” learns from everyone and everything each minute of each day.
What they do with it, is another thing.
You included.

HavenoEDD

So no Christmas bonus, Turkey or ac for my package car!?! 😭
Company forecast this and all projections showed a slow down that will ramp up in the third and fourth quarters. Company will predictably use this as a narrative to support the need to be cost effective…which is comical.