UPS telling you they have no money?

Knothead

Yep.
Things are getting bad, boys!
20230428_130735.jpg

Next Day Error

X - Other
Illegals don’t vote, genius.
I know this wasn’t strictly about voting but about “mouths to feed”. Undocumented immigrants have been shown time and time again to carry their weight and then some. They are a net gain to America. Some of you guys just hate them for their skin color and nationality.

If white people came here without documentation and were shown to be a net positive to society you guys that get hysterical about brown skinned people coming here would be awfully quiet. Am I wrong?

One day at a time

I know this wasn’t strictly about voting but about “mouths to feed”. Undocumented immigrants have been shown time and time again to carry their weight and then some. They are a net gain to America. Some of you guys just hate them for their skin color and nationality.

If white people came here without documentation and were shown to be a net positive to society you guys that get hysterical about brown skinned people coming here would be awfully quiet. Am I wrong?
Then become a citizen legally and pay taxes

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Not only wrong, but completely naive and brainwashed like a simpleton.
Go get educated genius.
SMH

Cowboy Mac

It’s not about skin color, it’s about people coming over here because the government tells them that they’re going to get free stuff, and their life will be rainbows and unicorns.

Meanwhile many die or are trafficked for sex trying to get over here. Extorted for money by the cartels. I have seen with my own 2 eyes border patrol pulling close to 40 or so “immigrants” out of the back of a trailer in the middle of the night. We see it time and time again here in the local news. Car chases, people found dead in trailers and train cars.

Come down here to South Texas and see what’s really going on. Quit listening to Kamala’s bedtime fairy tales.

Over70irregs

Haitians at southern border…..

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I know this wasn’t strictly about voting but about “mouths to feed”. Undocumented immigrants have been shown time and time again to carry their weight and then some. They are a net gain to America.
With such an asinine opinion, maybe they should be doing UPS work instead of you. Think about that Genius!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

IMG_2103.gif