UPS: Transformation Initiatives Will Be Beneficial

Wiconi

To hell with hubs and expansions.....I'd settle for a building that didn't leak when it rained.

I'd settle for belts and rollers designed to handle the volume we see daily (building was built for 1000 pkgs an hour - we do 3000)

I'd settle for a computer monitor that was NOT 1985 monochrome orange.

I'd LOVE to work on computer programs I didn't have to manually change the date on (I am not kidding).

It would be awesome to actually scan more than 6 consecutive packages without needing to reassociate my scanner.

A sign on the exterior of the building telling customers where the customer counter is would surely keep the masses out of my air-dock.

Pavement outside the building that was actually graded higher than that inside would keep the rain and snow outside.....

But, lets build bew buildings....certainly. Why upkeep the ones we have.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Transformation initiatives will help improve its operational efficiency

Fortunately, UPS under its new chief strategy and transformation officer, Scott Price, the company has come up with transformation initiatives to help improve its operating efficiency and increase its return on invested capital.

tino1

Scott needs to be in front of more customers period. The service levels have fallen off dramatically we spent more time trying to retain customers then penetrating them.