UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

AwashBwashCwash

the story on the front page says that 4 people were killed, 2 suspects, the driver, and an idle bystander, so looks like the good old boys in blue took out one of the motorists on the highway with their spray and pray as well.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
EC636129-8D09-434D-936A-4F1440D5C0A0.jpeg

I saw this on Facebook. This is the guy who was killed. Way too young.

MattM

Is there no hostage training anymore? I have little faith in law enforcement. They'll never just say 'we made a mistake'. Always full of excuses. That truck has to have had 300 bullet holes through each and every direction. Yet school shooters and such escape with barely a scratch.

AwashBwashCwash

If you watch the video it really looks like the cops just straight up killed this guy and anything else in a 15 foot radius.

The police were shooting at the vehicle from both the driver's side and the passenger side.

ups1fij2l.png

ups3rsjuk.png

On the passenger side you can see all the bullet holes in the side of the truck as they fired into the cab.

ups2stjhy.png

In the video you see the driver fall down the passenger side stairs (probably from being hit by the bullets) but he is still alive, then as he is laying there you can see him react to being shot further.

Honestly it looks like the police just went with a shoot first and sort it out later approach.
As far as I'm concerned they murdered this man along with the bystander motorist.

I'm not sure what situation prompted them to feel such an immediate need to act with that amount of force, but the results show that they posed a far more danger to the innocent public than the suspects did.

AwashBwashCwash

My guess is the suspect took a shot at them so the police felt the right to light up the whole area until everything stopped moving.
I'm honestly surprised they didn't kill more people with the amount of gunfire they were sending across a packed highway.

oldngray

nowhere special
My guess is the suspect took a shot at them so the police felt the right to light up the whole area until everything stopped moving.
I'm honestly surprised they didn't kill more people with the amount of gunfire they were sending across a packed highway.
No way the cops should have gone all wild west in that situation. Only snipers should have fired and only if there was no other option.