UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Randomly shooting the side of that truck??? Plz There are at least 10 holes in the rear side.... Cops FU'ed this one for sure.
I counted way more then that. I was passed 25 when I stopped. That’s just on that side. Definitely could have been handled better imo

Faceplanted

Why is stuff Getting deleted? Calling out the police via the vid that was broadcasted is not in bad taste. Everybody needs to realized what happened and how police are a bigger threat to us than most criminals.

textat3

UPS and the Local down there...do right by this kid. Take care of his family. Hopefully a "gofundme" fundraiser is started so we can all help out. RIP Brother. Can't think of a worse way to go...in the truck, in the browns, totally innocent and killed by cops.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Why is stuff Getting deleted? Calling out the police via the vid that was broadcasted is not in bad taste. Everybody needs to realized what happened and how police are a bigger threat to us than most criminals.
Nothing has been deleted from this thread.
mod.png

ManInBrown

In what world did those cops think it was OK to start a full out gunfight in traffic like that? Im sorry but thats just flat out wrong. Imagine sitting in traffic minding your own business and 80 cops roll up out of nowhere and start filming a western shootout on the hood of your car.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I just went through all of the threads about this horrible event. No posts have been deleted from any of them.

Overpaid Union Thug

If the suspects fired first the then the cops had two choices. Do nothing and more innocent people get shot (including them) or try and take them down. They basically sacrificed our guy for many others. Everyone need to put yourselves in their (cops) shoes first before rushing to judge.