UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

oldngray

nowhere special
Wrong. You can’t accidentally shoot innocent people even while defending your life, you will be held accountable for collateral damage.

In a wild situation like that with bullets flying everywhere the cops can pretty much get away with blasting away. I normally support police but not the actions of these clowns.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
if it is self defense nothing, Florida gots the castle docturine
I’m guessing you’re a little slow. The castle doctrine doesn’t allow you to kill innocent people only the immediate threat to yourself . If you just unload and kill kids walking in the street and not just the justified threat you’re going to jail

El Correcto

god is dead
I haven't. I saw it for what it was and called it right out.
Yeah the clowns turned an intersection into a :censored2:ing shooting gallery.

I’d be pissed if I was living in that city, those police were out of control with no incentive to care about collateral damage. The public needs to put a boot up that police department’s ass.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
View attachment 274895

The FBI identified the robbers as Lamar Alexander and Ronnie Hill, both 41, WPLG-TV reported.
Alexander was a felon with a lengthy rap sheet, including armed robbery, according to the station.

Florida Department of Corrections records show Alexander was convicted of robbery with a deadly weapon in Lee County in 2009, the station reported. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison and released in 2017.

Hill was also released from prison in 2017, WPLG reported. He had a series of convictions for burglary and robbery.
Robbers killed in Florida UPS truck hijacking, shootout with police are identified
Why were they still out and about? A lengthy rap sheet including armed robbery? For crying out loud. If you have them dead to rights, pull them out into town square and execute them. Why do we put up with this :censored2:?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I’m guessing you’re a little slow. The castle doctrine doesn’t allow you to kill innocent people only the immediate threat to yourself . If you just unload and kill kids walking in the street and not just the justified threat you’re going to jail
Not the question he asked he asked, go back and read what he asked. Of course you cant just gun somebody down but he asked about self defense.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s not a self defense case or related to castle doctrine.

I can’t find the story now, but a man shot at some carjackers who were stealing his Jeep out of his driveway. He missed them and the bullets traveled down the street going into an older woman’s house killing her. He was found guilty and sentenced for that.

You have to be responsible even with stuff like the castle doctrine and self defense. If someone comes into your home and a bullet travels out of your house killing someone during the shootout you can be charged with that as well.

Ghost in the Darkness

Its criminals allowed to roam the streets. Sadly on a seperate note ups hires these kinds of people when desperate for driver helpers.... no joke.

RIP to the innocent victims and may God Bless their loved ones left behind.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I can already tell you th
That’s not a self defense case or related to castle doctrine.

I can’t find the story now, but a man shot at some carjackers who were stealing his Jeep out of his driveway. He missed them and the bullets traveled down the street going into an older woman’s house killing her. He was found guilty and sentenced for that.

You have to be responsible even with stuff like the castle doctrine and self defense. If someone comes into your home and a bullet travels out of your house killing someone during the shootout you can be charged with that as well.
Thats not self defense, if the suspects are fleeing the scene then it is not self defense

Returntosender

Why were they still out and about? A lengthy rap sheet including armed robbery? For crying out loud. If you have them dead to rights, pull them out into town square and execute them. Why do we put up with this :censored2:?
You can use your AR 15 you built to be the Lord High executioner ( Albert Anastasia )

El Correcto

god is dead
Operator: "You're going to get yourself shot if you go outside that house with a gun."

Horn: "You wanna make a bet?"

Horn: "I'm gonna kill 'em"

Horn: "Well here it goes, buddy. You hear the shotgun clicking and I'm going."[12]

Horn, to burglars: "Move, you're dead."

(There were two quick gunshots, then a third.)
This always cracks me up. Horn is an O.G.