UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
You can see he is alive and trying to escape the vehicle. WTF? Disgusting incompetence from the police. They need to be held accountable. They murdered that kid.

Returntosender

You can see he is alive and trying to escape the vehicle. WTF? Disgusting incompetence from the police. They need to be held accountable. They murdered that kid.
Qualified immunity is designed to protect all but the plainly incompetent or those who knowingly violate the law. Law enforcement officers are entitled to qualified immunity when their actions do not violate a clearly established statutory or constitutional right. ... Qualified immunity must be raised by the officer.

Nothing will happen city will settle wrongful death and not admit liability

Overpaid Union Thug

If these animals were using a cop as a shield do you think they would have have shot him??????

Who knows for sure. But if you truly believe cops are animals then I’m sure you’ll forego their services in the future should you find yourself in danger.

I can see that the cops made some bad decisions here but I guarantee not many people in this forum, or any where else, would have done better in those circumstances. I mean we have drivers that can’t even handle the “pressure” of delivering and making pickups but want to second guess the decisions of cops that were in a REAL stressful situation? LOL. Riiiiiight

Maybe their problem is the same a as hours. Piss poor training?

Faceplanted

Who knows for sure. But if you truly believe cops are animals then I’m sure you’ll forego their services in the future should you find yourself in danger.

I can see that the cops made some bad decisions here but I guarantee not many people in this forum, or any where else, would have done better in those circumstances. I mean we have drivers that can’t even handle the “pressure” of delivering and making pickups but want to second guess the decisions of cops that were in a REAL stressful situation? LOL. Riiiiiight

Maybe their problem is the same a as hours. Piss poor training?
Yea!!!!!!

Imagine actually training police officers for stressful situations. Wouldn’t that be incredible?

derrick

cops killed him. I saw to yesterday on my phone on the way to work. i just donated. prays out to the family. I feel sorry for the family this close to christmas.

hegro

f8c7r6fjs1341.jpg

Thank you law enforcement from UPS!

govols019

You smell that?

Oh, didn't realize that if you might need a cop one day in the future that means you can't criticise them for straight up murdering someone on live TV.

Let me guess, Rodney King got what he deserved too?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Oh, didn't realize that if you might need a cop one day in the future that means you can't criticise them for straight up murdering someone on live TV.

Let me guess, Rodney King got what he deserved too?
Yea i mean you should just let criminals fire into innocent bystanders

bowhnterdon

your dead anyways, because if the criminals are willing tp engage in a shootout their killing you at some point
Agree,it was a suicide mission.They knew there was no escape,might as well kill the Hostage too...Sad stuff,you know the Driver was saying just let me go....

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You’re right how silly of me, by all means bring in the firing squad and let’s get it over with.
I mean robbing a jewerly store, hijacking a ups truck, taking hoatages, shooting at cops, yep their definitly going to be good guys and let the guy live