UPS Truck Hijacked, Driver killed in Shootout

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Like my wife said, “There’ll be lawsuits galore against the Police on this!”,
Tragic regardless.
I hope the family is helped out but highly doubtful UPS or the Teamsters will step up.

While there is no amount of money that could possibly make that family, both the Company and Union will step up to make sure the family is taken care of.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lamar-Alexander-Ronnie-Hill.jpg

The FBI identified the robbers as Lamar Alexander and Ronnie Hill, both 41, WPLG-TV reported.
Alexander was a felon with a lengthy rap sheet, including armed robbery, according to the station.

Florida Department of Corrections records show Alexander was convicted of robbery with a deadly weapon in Lee County in 2009, the station reported. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison and released in 2017.

Hill was also released from prison in 2017, WPLG reported. He had a series of convictions for burglary and robbery.
Robbers killed in Florida UPS truck hijacking, shootout with police are identified

over9five

Staff member
I've been trying not to say anything, but as soon as I saw all the bullet holes down the side of the package car it was OBVIOUS the cops did not care what or who they were shooting.