UPS Union Song Cassette Tape From 1996 (Teamsters)

Faceplanted

He said cringe... same thing my teenage kids say..... nobody over 25 says that.... take that as you may....
Here is the first reinforcement coming in to back up their forum buddy! That was fast! If you guys spent as much time being productive in life as you do posting on a anonymous truck driver forum, your lives would be much healthier.....mentally and physically.

It’s literally 90% :censored2:posting on here and the other 10% is bubblehead actually dropping knowledge.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Here is the first reinforcement coming in to back up their forum buddy! That was fast! If you guys spent as much time being productive in life as you do posting on a anonymous truck driver forum, your lives would be much healthier.....mentally and physically.

It’s literally 90% :censored2:posting on here and the other 10% is bubblehead actually dropping knowledge.
You don’t know :censored2: about me, my health, or my family so STFU.... it’s just a chat room for ups people...not suppose to be serious.... get a :censored2:ing clue...seriously, if you have a problem here then GTFO... you probably post under 10 different names on here, this exact same thing has been said before.... if you don’t like it then don’t post on here ....welcome to the ignore list bitch... oh btw, if my 14 year old daughter is saying cringy then you are probably too old to be saying it....time to get your ass back down in moms basement for some more fortnite..... lmao.... lil’ bitch!!

Faceplanted

You don’t know :censored2: about me, my health, or my family so STFU.... it’s just a chat room for ups people...not suppose to be serious.... get a :censored2:ing clue...seriously, if you have a problem here then GTFO... you probably post under 10 different names on here, this exact same thing has been said before.... if you don’t like it then don’t post on here ....welcome to the ignore list bitch... oh btw, if my 14 year old daughter is saying cringy then you are probably too old to be saying it....time to get your ass back down in moms basement for some more fortnite..... lmao.... lil’ bitch!!
Wow your a bad ass bro!!! If you don’t like us than leave!!!!!!!

Imagine driving a truck all day for 9 hours, than getting off work and talking about driving a truck all night on a forum. It’s not healthy bruh.

You guys (the 20 or 30 who post all damn day are the ones I’m talking about) live for upvotes/likes/agrees ect. It’s sad. It’s like a plebbit for truck drivers. You should have more interests and hobby’s in life than truck driving and ups.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Imagine driving a truck all day for 9 hours, than getting off work and talking about driving a truck all night on a forum. It’s not healthy bruh.

You guys (the 20 or 30 who post all damn day are the ones I’m talking about) live for upvotes/likes/agrees ect. It’s sad. It’s like a plebbit for truck drivers. You should have more interests and hobby’s in life than truck driving and ups.
like what

542thruNthru

You need to relax. 90% of the time you're arguing with someone on here. Anything from gambling and cars to the contract and financial advice.

You must be a joy to be around since you know everything. I can't wait for you to make your millions so you can just be happy for once.

Faceplanted

You need to relax. 90% of the time you're arguing with someone on here. Anything from gambling and cars to the contract and financial advice.

You must be a joy to be around since you know everything. I can't wait for you to make your millions so you can just be happy for once.
Thanks for proving my point. How do you know so much about faceplanted? Do you Study each one of my posts and enter them your Microsoft word? Do you than figure out trends to base what kind of mind set I’m in while posting?

Learn a different language or take up an instrument, take a step away from browncafe my Dude.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Looks guys! It’s me 542...I’m a parrot. I just keep saying the same thing as do a couple of my Internet forum butt buddy’s about faceplanted.

You guys are so cool! I’m sure your browncafe gang will continue to grow, and your jokes will get even more cringe and lame. I’m embarrassed for you and you crew. It’s sad honestly.

1D1D655F-1F5A-4C5F-9E64-05DBE52CA37C.gif

542thruNthru

Thanks for proving my point. How do you know so much about faceplanted? Do you Study each one of my posts and enter them your Microsoft word? Do you than figure out trends to base what kind of mind set I’m in while posting?

Learn a different language or take up an instrument, take a step away from browncafe my Dude.

It's not hard to remember the people that are constantly bitching and arguing with people.

I'm fluent in every language in the world. I know how to play every musical instrument ever created. I've actually mastered everything but the stock market and premium vodkas. Hence why I'm on this site all the time soaking up your extensive knowledge of both. ;)

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Put the lil bitch on ignore... dude obviously has issues....wgas if people post on here, been reading some of his posts and he has been posting under different names... punk is a troll... :censored2: him

542thruNthru

Put the lil bitch on ignore... dude obviously has issues....wgas if people post on here, been reading some of his posts and he has been posting under different names... punk is a troll... :censored2: him

He's just angry at the world because he thinks he's meant to be something greater then a UPS man.

He's harmless. :)

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He's just anger at the world because he thinks he's meant to be something greater then a UPS man.

He's harmless. :)
you guys have your fun with the little bitch who plays fortnite during the day and unloads trailers at night... has a nice little bitcoin gig on the side but still lives with mom and dad at their pad.... “cringe”, “my dude”... lol guy is a 20 something who thinks he’s still 16.....I have to listen to @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U crap on here ... don’t need to listen to another troll on here who sounds like a broken record.... he’s telling you to get a life but comes on here and acts like the know it all wannabe.... bet his cheap vodka bottles look cool in moms basement cabinet..... lmao.. who needs to get a life???

Last edited: