UPS vs CDC

Hot Carl

Got my second shot yesterday. Governor loosened most mask rules last week.

Glad it's mostly over. We did not emerge unscathed. Multiple drivers caught it, and one of our most senior drivers has permanent complications from it and is faced with the possibility of being forced into early retirement.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Got my second shot yesterday. Governor loosened most mask rules last week.

Glad it's mostly over. We did not emerge unscathed. Multiple drivers caught it, and one of our most senior drivers has permanent complications from it and is faced with the possibility of being forced into early retirement.
We’ve had so many injuries since covid started. Nobody has proper time to recover, and were breathing in the poison in our bodies ALL day. Less circulation, less healing....the nicks and bruises aren’t going away, and thus turn into bigger problems.

JL 0513

At least the CDC is starting to follow reality. Until now they have essentially said the vaccines are ineffective since they maintained much of the same guidelines post vaccine as pre-vaccine.

I can tell you that millions of people haven't gotten vaccinated because little changed if you got vaccinated. I'm one of them. Walk around like a fool masked up while being immune. Total political theater.

Problem now remains with state governments maintaining mandates and businesses could be the last sticklers to masks. Businesses are really the only place you ever had to where a mask so if they don't budge, this is all academic.

Over70irregs

We’ve had so many injuries since covid started. Nobody has proper time to recover, and were breathing in the poison in our bodies ALL day. Less circulation, less healing....the nicks and bruises aren’t going away, and thus turn into bigger problems.
Report it. Take care of you.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its nice being able to go into places without wearing a mask now but businesses apparently still have the right to demand masks even though our Governor says the aren't necessary anymore for those who are fully vaccinated. I see many more customer fights in the future until this mast thing is settled for good.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Its nice being able to go into places without wearing a mask now but businesses apparently still have the right to demand masks even though our Governor says the aren't necessary anymore for those who are fully vaccinated. I see many more customer fights in the future until this mast thing is settled for good.
No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service.

JL 0513

Businesses all cited the governor mandate as their reason for requiring masks. Now the governor lifts the mandate so what will these businesses argument be now?

If a store requires a mask, I'll never go back. Their competitor will get my money.

Box Ox

If a store requires a mask, I'll never go back. Their competitor will get my money.
Please put up a fuss on your way out. My YouTube feed has been slowing down as vaccinated people who believe the scientists when they say the vaccines are incredibly effective have stopped making videos to go enjoy real life.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Businesses all cited the governor mandate as their reason for requiring masks. Now the governor lifts the mandate so what will these businesses argument be now?

I purposely don’t wear them around old people in hopes I give it to them. pusillanimous should be able
to handle a cold.

I’m a true patriot.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I purposely don’t wear them around old people in hopes I give it to them. pusillanimous should be able
to handle a cold.

I’m a true patriot.
:censored2: yes brother!! It is our civic duty to spread this. Our great nation has been dragged down by all these weak ass, unhealthy people, sucking the government teet. I make sure to spit on all the wellfare diapers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
At least the CDC is starting to follow reality. Until now they have essentially said the vaccines are ineffective since they maintained much of the same guidelines post vaccine as pre-vaccine.

I can tell you that millions of people haven't gotten vaccinated because little changed if you got vaccinated. I'm one of them. Walk around like a fool masked up while being immune. Total political theater.

Problem now remains with state governments maintaining mandates and businesses could be the last sticklers to masks. Businesses are really the only place you ever had to where a mask so if they don't budge, this is all academic.
Many large retailers already dropping the mandates.

Can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hope all your 82 virgins all have syphilis.
Millennials: can someone please help us pay for school and buy a house

Boomers: how about you take some personal responsibility and figure it out yourself

Millennials: how bout we don’t shut down the world and let you figure it out yourself.

Boomers: omg why does everyone hate old people and want them to die!!!

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Millennials: can someone please help us pay for school and buy a house

Boomers: how about you take done personal responsibility and figure it out yourself

Millennials: how bout we don’t shut down the world and let you figure it out yourself.

Boomers: omg why does everyone hate old people and want them to die!!!
Boomers: my house and 5 acres cost 5000 dollars in 1975
Boomers: “kids these days are lazy”
Boomers: “15$ minimum wage? That’s crazy”
Millennials trying to keep up with our parents expectations:
3C2CA965-6864-40C2-82C1-53415B7F3839.gif