UPS Wont Give Me My Paycheck

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's right, I do and don't forget it either.

83EC4849-BE6A-4775-8862-31E9FC5D7326.gif

542thruNthru

Looky here, you need not try to give me a word of warning on my online name. You people assume just because my name has "lion" in it that I'm male. You have not the slightest idea why that's my online name. This posting has nothing to do what so ever about my name. Let me tell you another thing, I know more about the lion thanYOU and every other person in this whole community forum could ever think you could know. So thanks for nothing. You people are like kids.

source-40.gif

542thruNthru

No, let's see how smart you are. What is the purpose of the lions mane? And how did the lion get a mane?

Oh geez I just realized your going to come at us with some biblical or mythical story about how the lion got it's mane! Lol

I got one.. do you know how the lion got a thorn out of its paw?

Kae3106

An inquiry is just a question to Payroll and won't accomplish anything in this situation. "Hey, did this person get paid?" "Yes, the check was sent to the center"

Call the center admin one more time and ask them for a stop payment on the original check and a replacement. If the original hasn't been cashed, they will replace it and mail it directly to you, not the center. If the bank says it has been cashed, they should be able to prove it with an image of the check. Payroll processes these requests daily so it should be very quick turn around once the stop is requested by your center.

Indecisi0n

An inquiry is just a question to Payroll and won't accomplish anything in this situation. "Hey, did this person get paid?" "Yes, the check was sent to the center"

Call the center admin one more time and ask them for a stop payment on the original check and a replacement. If the original hasn't been cashed, they will replace it and mail it directly to you, not the center. If the bank says it has been cashed, they should be able to prove it with an image of the check. Payroll processes these requests daily so it should be very quick turn around once the stop is requested by your center.
Thanks Janice

D

Deleted member 77202

Supervisors have absolutely nothing to do with or know anything about anyone's paycheck.

Go talk to the person who works in your building's main office. She/He will know how to fix any problems of any kind.