UPS worker accused of brutal attack on coworker turns himself in

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS worker accused of brutal attack on coworker turns himself in - CBS 2

Home surveillance cameras on Yellow Poplar Drive captured a man hired as a UPS helper brutally attacking the female driver.

The UPS worker accused of attacking a woman he was working with turned himself in to law enforcement.

James Robinson, 24, is in custody after home surveillance cameras on Yellow Poplar Drive captured a man hired as a UPS helper brutally attacking a woman.

Just after 8 p.m. on Monday, neighbors in the Botanica Lakes community in Fort Myers said they heard loud screams for help. They looked outside and saw a woman bleeding and begging for help.

rod

Retired 22 years
He probably had just found out that story about him being kept on after peak if he worked extra hard was nothing but BS

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Just telling it like it is.
don't you know there is no longer freedom of speech in this country? I know you're retired but people are getting fired everyday for voicing their opinions .

But you should be able to say what you believe even if it's not Politically correct . I'm tired of this PC BS.

BTW I agree with you @rod because it is FACT.

rickyb

UPS worker accused of brutal attack on coworker turns himself in - CBS 2

Home surveillance cameras on Yellow Poplar Drive captured a man hired as a UPS helper brutally attacking the female driver.

The UPS worker accused of attacking a woman he was working with turned himself in to law enforcement.

James Robinson, 24, is in custody after home surveillance cameras on Yellow Poplar Drive captured a man hired as a UPS helper brutally attacking a woman.

Just after 8 p.m. on Monday, neighbors in the Botanica Lakes community in Fort Myers said they heard loud screams for help. They looked outside and saw a woman bleeding and begging for help.
maybe she was being an :censored2:. doesnt give him a right to assault her but it makes it more understandable.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
don't you know there is no longer freedom of speech in this country? I know you're retired but people are getting fired everyday for voicing their opinions .

But you should be able to say what you believe even if it's not Politically correct . I'm tired of this PC BS.

BTW I agree with you @rod because it is FACT.

it all started when they decided to let women vote

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
it all started when they decided to let women vote
tenor.gif

Butt, back on topic.

I'm relieved that the perp had some common cents & turned himself in.

Instead of wasting taxpayers $ for the man hunt