What kind of helpers is UPS hiring ?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Do you know what’s crazy about all these helpers is when they want you to call them and they have area codes out of state.You have no clue what goon you are going to get on that day or even who the hell they are.

Pretty common here. College students that brought a cell phone from home. My daughter lives in Montana and still has her cell phone from HS with a Minnesota area code

I just bought a cell phone from Bestbuy.com and activated it through them to save an additional $50. My carrier, AT&T, assigned me a number for that cell phone with a Pennsylvania area code. I don't live in that State.

542thruNthru

Not justifying his actions but some drivers like to act like PT supervisors. They treat their helpers like :censored2: and use little threats. Not saying that what happen but you can hear him in the beginning yelling over and over "I'm off the clock now?!" And her response "I said do you want to be off the clock!"

Even the video doesn't give us the full story. I'm sure much more was said when he was standing over her. I hope they catch the guy and put his ass in jail.

Don’t be a bigot, Hollywood has shown us women are just as strong as men and can handle themselves.
I'm not being a bigot. We have some bad ass chicks that I work with. Just some of the off the street seasonal helpers are garbage

If them want to give them a helper let them use a part time employee.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I’m more curious about the neighborhood. If I heard a woman screaming for help and went outside to see a man beating her he is getting shot.

Seems like an isolated incident at that seemingly nice neighborhood...

After the incident in my neighborhood,

Porch Pirates

I dug up that there is rash of petty thefts from unlocked vehicles on people's driveway and streets a few years ago before I moved in... and I found a pedophile lurking around here as well.

So yeah. I'm already missing my bid route...

542thruNthru

The guy at the end sounded like he wouldn't open the door to help her. She said "will you help me please." She had to explain she was bleeding and had been assaulted so I'm assuming he wouldn't even open the door.

I'd have been out there in a flash while my wife called 911 if I heard someone screaming help.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I'm not being a bigot. We have some bad ass chicks that I work with. Just some of the off the street seasonal helpers are garbage

If them want to give them a helper let them use a part time employee.
And tell them they have to come to work with clean clothes and not smell worse than the pig farms on my route.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Our drivers should be able to carry pepper spray, mace, or anything that will subdue an attacker. This was disgusting.

When you get into a brown uniform it's known that we can't defend ourselves. A former company division manager called that being a non violent company. Looks like it's actually called being a victim.