What kind of helpers is UPS hiring ?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
So, you’re saying these folks spent 6 hours a day on a bus to get too and from a part time job
Yes sir. Can you imagine the desperation in these people? Well if you can, double that.

I guess our building gets government kickbacks for hiring the destitute. They go back to their garbage town and spend their paychecks there to boost the local economy. Only the best for UPS. But you already knew that

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I just getting tired of hearing all of the fake safety BS
Took you long enough. If they truly want every last one of us drivers to follow the methods to a tee like they say, can you imagine the amount of pkgs sheeted as missed? Every day. It’s all about bottom line. You know, just like every other business that’s ever existed.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I hear guys every morning. “ I’ll never get all my air off” but yet they always seem to do it. :censored2: that....if I can’t get them off at a safe pace then it’s on them!!!
I leave the building on average about 9:40am daily. It takes about 20-25 minutes to get to the route. I don’t care how much money NDA and the like makes UPS. There is no chance I’m gonna break a sweat and risk injury to deliver 15 stops of air in 20 minutes. How’s all the route cuts working out for you management team? I tell every customer that gets a late NDA delivery to call in and demand their money back. $$$ is the only language management understands. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I didn't see her using the diad to fend off the attack...
She was sucker punched in the head. I'm sure she had a clear mind after that.
But, as I remember the video it appeared that she stuck something out in front of her (in the farthest picture view) to keep the attacker away from her.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Intervening in the attack will get u a nice big lawsuit.
Watching someone screaming for their life while getting the crap beat out of them and NOT doing something about it when you have the ability to help is not something I could do and especially if it's on my property.

I have daughters. Someone beat them like that wouldnt end up in jail. It would be a hospital or funeral home whichever came first.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Huge lawsuit against the company? They don't know where this animal is? No verification, background check? Cha-ching!

Re-Raise

No justification for striking a woman..EVER!

No justification for sucker punching a co-worker..EVER!

But am I the only one who would really like to know what led up to this?

We fill out stupid papers all the time on how we aren’t supposed to taste hazardous materials. I already get it. Now I want to know how to avoid a UFC match with a helper!

rocket man

One helper I had this year this season just got out of prison 2 weeks before they hire them he was in for 15 years got out early at 8 years 8 minutes 8 days would not tell me what he was in for. ?He was good for 2 days. 2nd helper I had was addicted to his phone wouldn't get off at no matter what I said I would never use him again. When I mean the guy was addicted to his phone in between stops at I asked him to get off at multiple times
ear plugs stop it or I'll take him right back where I picked him up. Hewouldn't put it down. At the end of the day it he was done
said other drivers let him use the phone the whole time.

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif