UPS worker charged

LarryBird

He was a center manager in Austinburg Oh. He started as a driver late 80s, early 90s. . He got busted in november. He was last a ctr mgr in middleburg heights.. He was a clean cut nice kid when he started..kinda arrogant but was ok with me. Hard worker.

I believe the package was being followed for seizure. Ill find out more tomorrow.

What a boner. Dude loses a healthy six-figure per year career with a pension for an attempted hooter heist - that's a world-class idiot. Plus he get's the added bonus that he will never be hired for a decent job again in his now miserable life.

He didn't even get a single hit off a single joint before his ass was cuffed and stuffed. Epitome of losing.

rod

Retired 22 years
Two losers from Montana were just stopped in Mn. pulling a camper with 900 pounds of pot in it worth 4.25 million dollars. I would think anyone pulling a camper in Mn. at this time of year would be suspect. Its not what you call camping season. :-)

Dr.Brownz

Geez, 1 too many. How do they manage to get past security.
Our hub has a giant signout front listing prohibited items. Tho they dont exactly search anyone coming in. Only going out.

Homeless people get caught trying to sleep inside our warehouse several times a year, no security anywhere. Once I came back early and the only people in the whole center were a homeless couple who were obviously just hanging out trying to tell me they were "waiting" for a package. Ok bye.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Geez, 1 too many. How do they manage to get past security.
Our hub has a giant signout front listing prohibited items. Tho they dont exactly search anyone coming in. Only going out.
How is security going to stop somebody with a gun?

It’s all theater. Keep thinking security, or the police, or anybody can protect you.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yes I heard the same thing that it was a center manager but again who knows. You know how stories can get changed at UPS. Watch it just turn out to be a clerk ..

It's always the Clerk...

The news coverage on this kind of overkill...I have seen mass murders get less time on the regional news.

For the life of me I can not fathom why he would of done it..Management for the last 20 or so years means a lot of MIP stock and a 6 figure salary to boot..(Project Transformation???)..

Just from the details it might of been previously intercepted and given to LP or a Center Manager who automatically calls the local law enforcement for disposal or it deemed a sting operation.

3 1/2 pounds of grass is small potatoes compared to some of the stuff that has been found out..Usually a next day air shipped from a UPS Store on the West Coast..Can spot them a mile away..Taped all seams, doubled boxed...sealed in double plastic..

F

Frankie's Friend

Two losers from Montana were just stopped in Mn. pulling a camper with 900 pounds of pot in it worth 4.25 million dollars. I would think anyone pulling a camper in Mn. at this time of year would be suspect. Its not what you call camping season. :-)
Probably had a license plate light out.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
pretty quiet about it around here. Havent been able to find out anymore. But then Im not around there anymore.