UPS worker kicks package on video

CHALLY9TX

oh, BTW, if you have a heavy, oversized, certified funds, COD, leave it on car and go make sure the customer has the funds BEFORE you haul it in

Exactly. Especially if you parked right in front of the business. Pop right in and ask wether they have the check.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ralston-instruments-npak-nitro-pak-nitrogen-calibration-source.jpg

I don't imagine they give these things away.

laffter

Having absolutely no facts about the "incident", this is my guess- He didn't have a cart. He carried it (a large and heavy package) into the building. He waited longer than was appropriate for the stop. He became upset that he'd have to attempt it again the following day or that he just wasted his time. He proceeded as the video shows.

Good move? No.
Does it happen? Yes.

Small towns don't really have "news" unless a grown man exposes himself to small children or a van carrying a family crashes into an inferno. This is the result.

browntroll

i just came in here hoping it wasnt me in the video. i thought to myself they finally caught me on video.
i think im gonna become a driver helper to try and top this guy on package "handling" on the news.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
"Roll, walk, or slide" large or bulky items. Just had some remedial training on this. He did nothing wrong. Now, I personally would have carted of that long of a distance but per policy he's following the methods.

UPS,
"Push, rather than pull"

Driver,
"Check!"

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
UPS,
"Push, rather than pull"

Driver,
"Check!"

I also have a stop like this. Large cert check only cod's. Spendy glass "art" pipes you can smoke "tobacco" in. They never ever ever ever have the check. All I take in is a delivery notice already filled out and ready to hand off.