UPS worker kicks package on video

When will people realize he didn't kick it!! News media using wrong verbiage and because of it have now caused a hailstorm of comments reflecting the word "kick"

I'm not condoning the action, it still sucks but our media's grasp of words and descriptions suck. Thank YOU, US media you suck.

Box Ox

Maybe more should be done to try and bring on PT inside permanents used to seeing package apocalypses as temp drivers. Probably hard to tell if an off the street hire (particularly the current younger generation from what I've heard) might flip out on some of the worse days. Tons of air, nothing loaded right, EDD order sucks, on demand pickups all over the place, extreme heat/cold and so many packages that half the smalls are on the floor. The kind of stuff I tended to have bad dreams about until I got used to it over time. Some temps are thrown right out there into all that. Not that it makes a difference PR-wise.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Maybe if he was at a resie stop do that and maybe get away with it, but the stupid idiot was at a place of business. If he knew the package was real heavy, like it looked like it may be, break out the handcart jacknutt and roll it out lol.

LKLND3380

Does EVERY package car have a hand cart in good working condition? It would suck if there was no hand cart and he asked a supe for one BEFORE he left the building... Especially if he asked in front of a shop steward.

At first when I saw the video on TV, I thought... Maybe it's an over 70 that went through the system without highlight tape.

Looks like he was following PROPER METHODS Roll, walk, or Slide...

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Does EVERY package car have a hand cart in good working condition? It would suck if there was no hand cart and he asked a supe for one BEFORE he left the building... Especially if he asked in front of a shop steward.

At first when I saw the video on TV, I thought... Maybe it's an over 70 that went through the system without highlight tape.

Looks like he was following PROPER METHODS Roll, walk, or Slide...

Part of my pretrip is to check if I have a two wheeler. I won't leave the building with out one.

IMG954923.jpg
Look at what we started.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I bet it was between 12:00 and 1:00 and he showed up on the rookie report the next day to boot. Possibly why they didn't have the funds ready.