UPS worker killed on way home from work

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just joined brown cafe last week and ran a search. The man is dead. Is there any difference when he died?

Are people playing dumb today, or...?

I don't know, just a little word called "relevance"?

And please, like I said in my original reply - I really meant no disrespect. That being said, this was news two years ago. Yes, yes, death is awful, loss is painful, yes, yes... But why was a 2 year old thread taken out of mothballs? That was my point.
The quote above yours, says it all. Talk about resurrecting stuff, aren't you the guy that makes $0 dollars yet is the hottest driver to come along since sliced bread? That's what I heard.

This coming from someone that resurrected a 6 year old thread?
:surprised:

Like I said Sir, I just joined the browncafe.com and ran a search on my department. This was one of the links that popped up and I seen something wrong so I corrected it. Is there any rules on what you can and can not post to? If so, please let me know. Thank you for your time and understanding.
Welcome to the Brown Cafe, Feederdrivermack, and thanks for clarifying your friends work status. Hope you weren't insulted by LTD. Hope you hang around and let us know your work/life experience, as well. I grew up in Greenpoint Brooklyn, and know where you guys are coming from.