UPS Worker Threatened Mass Shooting At Sunnyvale CA Facility

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe these guys miss a lot, because I agree that 500 rounds would be enough to shoot everyone and everything I’ve ever thought about shooting
If someone goes on a shooting spree what matters is how many rounds he is carrying around. Not how many he has sitting in boxes at home.

Zowert

I buy my ammo online (mostly .270 for hunting) and have it shipped to center, simply because I’ve had stuff stolen off my porch at home. I get kind of nervous when I take it through security after clocking out at night. Don’t want to raise any flags and this certainly doesn’t help. This dude is a total nut job, the type of person that shouldn’t own firearms.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm sure he will be.... when they take his little collection.

Sunnyvale-mass-shooting-threat-evidence-1.jpg

You think that is a bunch of guns? You should see what a few of my friends have. :-)

Indecisi0n

I buy my ammo online (mostly .270 for hunting) and have it shipped to center, simply because I’ve had stuff stolen off my porch at home. I get kind of nervous when I take it through security after clocking out at night. Don’t want to raise any flags and this certainly doesn’t help. This dude is a total nut job, the type of person that shouldn’t own firearms.
Time to move bro.