Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

PT Car Washer

Strangely it was picked up Saturday but who ever picked it up never scanned it
When I did Saturday pick ups at The UPS Stores we only picked up next day or second day air packages. Some I scanned and some I didn't. Only the next day went on the trailer to be processed as they were guaranteed for delivery Monday. Second day air I threw on the belt to be processed Sunday night and depending on how far away the delivery was, to be delivered Monday or Tuesday.

Alex S

When I did Saturday pick ups at The UPS Stores we only picked up next day or second day air packages. Some I scanned and some I didn't. Only the next day went on the trailer to be processed as they were guaranteed for delivery Monday. Second day air I threw on the belt to be processed Sunday night and depending on how far away the delivery was, to be delivered Monday or Tuesday.
Thanks and I hope I see scans today

MrBates

I sent one of my items for repair I drop of to ups at 5:23 pm friday so they mail it for me but it’s saturday tracking hasn’t update says in transit and the receipt says pickup Saturday at ups store according to me ups driver will pick it up and delivery date unknown why hasn’t scans updated at all ?

It suppose to get there Monday second day air

Going from PA to NY

At 5:23pm you missed the Friday pickup. If you missed the Friday pickup, the package will most likely be picked up from the UPS store Saturday afternoon or Monday Afternoon. It should then show an outbound scan from the hub on Monday. It will most likely arrive on Tuesday by end of business day.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
At 5:23pm you missed the Friday pickup. If you missed the Friday pickup, the package will most likely be picked up from the UPS store Saturday afternoon or Monday Afternoon. It should then show an outbound scan from the hub on Monday. It will most likely arrive on Tuesday by end of business day.
Not necessary. Our UPS Stores have pickups after 6.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I will just wait till later today to see if there any scan updates and report back
Last scan I see was Friday that I drop of at ups store

No. Your package is not scheduled to be delivered until Tuesday, hence the 2 day air. This assumes that your package was picked up on a Saturday and was forwarded to the hub to be sorted. It is more likely that the package will be picked up tomorrow and delivered on Wednesday.

That’s to long I sent Same packGe last weekend they got it Monday

That’s the service that you paid for.

It’s the weekend. Your pkg will not leave the origin center until Monday evening and will be delivered along with all of the other 2nd day airs that were picked up on Monday on Wednesday.

I will have to wait till later today to see scans and if it’s Monday I would of needs to see scans they picked it up from ups store

I have a better idea—-let us do our :censored2:ing jobs!!!

You paid for two day service and that is what you will get—nothing more, nothing less.

Get a :censored2:ing life.

It’s not your fault guys since it’s the weekends I will see scans later today knowing where it is

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now do you understand my frustration?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
That’s true I left a package at up 12:03 pm they close at 12:30 pm they still picked it up same day now the tracking update has to update
Shut the computer off and enjoy your Sunday !!!

FWIW - The people manning the 1-800-PICK-UPS hotline dealing with these idiots deserve a raise, WOW

jaker

trolling
That’s to long I sent Same packGe last weekend they got it Monday
Hold on , are you trying to get faster delivery without paying for it

Saturday pickup on a 2 day will be on a Tuesday delivery not Monday , sometimes things get pushed though the system faster but that is not a reason to try to skip on the service you really wanted and that was next day air

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hold on , are you trying to get faster delivery without paying for it

Saturday pickup on a 2 day will be on a Tuesday delivery not Monday , sometimes things get pushed though the system faster but that is not a reason to try to skip on the service you really wanted and that was next day air

This is only true if the 2DA left the origin center on Saturday—-9 times out of 10 it will sit til Monday.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Call 1800pickups we are not in charge of your package commit times and we dont know why, when,who and how your package is not scanned in are system. Call the number talk to OMS and I'm sure they will feed you some line of crap and tell you they are investigating the issue. Until then go back to doing whatever meaningful task you were doing and dont bother asking us for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.