Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
Come on now, we’re kinda being hypocrites with the no life comments as some of us are on this forum all hours of every day.. lol

oldngray

nowhere special
UPS is bull they tell me it wasn’t pick how would I know if it was picked up ?
Karnak.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
UPS is bull they tell me it wasn’t pick how would I know if it was picked up ?
Are you really that dense that you haven’t figured out by now that no one here knows or cares about your package? Go to the UPS Facebook page. Maybe THEY care. UPSers come here to get away from PITA customers like you that they have to deal with on a pretty regular basis since y’all seem to be getting dumber and dumber every day.

barnyard

KTM rider
I sent one of my items for repair I drop of to ups at 5:23 pm friday so they mail it for me but it’s saturday tracking hasn’t update says in transit and the receipt says pickup Saturday at ups store according to me ups driver will pick it up and delivery date unknown why hasn’t scans updated at all ?

It suppose to get there Monday second day air

Going from PA to NY

2nd day air would be Tuesday delivery if it were picked up on Friday. It was not, so it will be Wednesday delivery.
This is not a UPS help me site, you would get that info from either UPS' facebook page the UPS 1 800 number or the UPS website.
Let your customer know that they will get their weed on Wednesday.

Alex S

going back to my old post my package hasn’t moved from that ups store.

I tried calling my local ups store no one picked up I been trying since 8 am est.

I emailed the store they told me they forgot to pick Saturday and Friday they tell me they will pick up today around 5:30 pm to 6 pm how can this be ?

The repair team paid for ups 2 day air.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
I believe you were informed this isn’t a forum for customer complaints. You need to deal with customer service.

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Nobody here works in a role that can answer your question. You need to speak with your customer center to see why they are incompetent.

oldngray

nowhere special
They now tell me they forgot to pick up packages at that location on Friday and Saturday

You dropped it off after the pickup had already been made on Friday. Most UPS stores don't get picked up on Saturday and none on Sunday. Monday pickup is the next regular business day so everything is going according to schedule.

Alex S

You dropped it off after the pickup had already been made on Friday. Most UPS stores don't get picked up on Saturday and none on Sunday. Monday pickup is the next regular business day so everything is going according to schedule.
Ok thanks idk why the person at the store never picks up and this information doesn’t show up on ups website

Status
Not open for further replies.