UPSers.com Problems

imrl393

Hello Guys and Gal, My name is Jeff, I am am new employee at UPS in eastern iowa. I am trying to log-on too this UPSERS website and i am having some problem... I get the user id and password part and get it to processing and then it times out. Is there a problem this weekend with it and does anyone know a number where i can actully talk to a tech or not or somone on here try to help me. I didn't have this problem last winter when i work for them....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
There are no techs at upsers.com that I know of.
Many of us have had this diemna at one time or another. Clearing your cache seems to work. Internet properties, delete temp files, delete history, etc.

oregano

I'm having the same problem. Did all the recommended stuff - deleting temp files, cookies, etc. etc. Guess I'll keep trying and hope it goes through one of these times :wink2:

LKLND3380

Hello Guys and Gal, My name is Jeff, I am am new employee at UPS in eastern iowa. I am trying to log-on too this UPSERS website and i am having some problem... I get the user id and password part and get it to processing and then it times out. Is there a problem this weekend with it and does anyone know a number where i can actully talk to a tech or not or somone on here try to help me. I didn't have this problem last winter when i work for them....

Try emailing and they should reply in 48 hours...

smf0605

Click on the "log in help" and fill out the technical help form. They will send you a new password within 24 hours.

oregano

Ok, I've been trying for days to get onto the upsers.com site. I have the correct id and pass. I sent the help email a note asking for help and they sent me the list of things to try, deleting temp files, etc. I did all that and still can't get in. I've sent another email to help desk to see if they have any other suggestions, but thought I'd see if anyone here had any tips. I go to http://www.upsers.com, type in my id and pass. click the button, it says it's processing and then I just get a IE page not found/can't display that page message. I have IE 7.0 and WinXP. Anyone else have this problem and figure out how to get in? Any help is really appreciated!

J

JonFrum

Just a thought:

At the Page Not Found screen, try clicking the Refresh button at the top of your browser window.

Also, try using a different browser if you have another one. Once you are online, you can use any browser that's on your computer. Just click it to start it, then type www.upsers.com in the address window.

oregano

Just an update. My second email reply from upsers.com help said there was some server problem or something on their end and to give it a little more time. Later that day I tried loggin in again and Wham! it worked. Haven't had any problems since then. Who knows what was really wrong, but it's working now and I've been busy reading all the info on there :wink2:
Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If you got this far, it must be working.
If you are looking to get on upsers.com, you have to go there and email someone, as this site has nothing to do with that one.