Ups'ers login?

Nostromo

A website where we get tested on dok's. I've seen sorters take a test based on what they do aswell. Screw it I'll just wait till I go in tonight and find out.

Sent using Morse code

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A website where we get tested on dok's. I've seen sorters take a test based on what they do aswell. Screw it I'll just wait till I go in tonight and find out.

Sent using Morse code
I've taken those....I-Gate? Never heard of it. I never needed to know a password for dok comp test either.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I will assume you are in automotive since it seems I'm the only one here besides you who heard of I- gate. Your password could be anything that was entered for it. I used to have 3 passwords for the home page, e-cars and the "enterprise portal".

Kush

I-gate is a site for computer based training for different positions.I had to do it for driving school

Sent using BrownCafe App

Nostromo

This, except the original password is the first two letters of your last name, last two numbers of your birth year and the last two numbers of your employee id. Try that.
That sounds like plausible I'll give it a go.

Sent using Morse code

Nostromo

I will assume you are in automotive since it seems I'm the only one here besides you who heard of I- gate. Your password could be anything that was entered for it. I used to have 3 passwords for the home page, e-cars and the "enterprise portal".

No I'm not in automotive but i do work in a hub as a feeder loader. Thanks all

Sent using Morse code