Upssocks the moderator

Should UPSSOCKS be a Moderator

• Total voters

UPSSOCKS

Well a new vote came in on the yes side, I would like to congratulate upssocks for gaining the heart of another member and so soon after he joined the brown cafe on 09/08/10

I thought we were on the same side... What are you implying sir????????

P

pickup

I almost want to see the reactions if SOCKS got 50% of the votes.

almost

he just might, it seems upssocks is getting the votes of new members that conveniently vote for him after they join.

Socks started this thread on 7-08-2010

flipsol joined )8-23-2010 and voted yes

jace1319 - 07-21-2010 -yes

new in brown 07-27-2010 - yes

rp1341- 09-08-2010 - yes

and of course , equal rights for management 09-07-2010 who not only voted yes but when posting , claimed he was upssocks.

So if these "new" members keep popping up, he might break 50%

Perhaps if his campaign manager, OVER9FIVE voted "yes", that endorsement might convince enough other members to vote "yay" as well.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Have you noticed that none of the mods, nor Tony and Cheryl, have voted on this thread? Kinda tells me it's not going to happen. If Cheryl wanted Socks as a mod it would have already happened.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
he just might, it seems upssocks is getting the votes of new members that conveniently vote for him after they join.

Socks started this thread on 7-08-2010

flipsol joined )8-23-2010 and voted yes

jace1319 - 07-21-2010 -yes

new in brown 07-27-2010 - yes

rp1341- 09-08-2010 - yes

and of course , equal rights for management 09-07-2010 who not only voted yes but when posting , claimed he was upssocks.

So if these "new" members keep popping up, he might break 50%

Perhaps if his campaign manager, OVER9FIVE voted "yes", that endorsement might convince enough other members to vote "yay" as well.
That's mah boy. Great research again, pickup. *Note to self: Never get on pickups bad side.:wink2:

Have you noticed that none of the mods, nor Tony and Cheryl, have voted on this thread? Kinda tells me it's not going to happen. If Cheryl wanted Socks as a mod it would have already happened.
I think these are the only "Mod" Socks Cheryl is thinking about.

yellow+sock+II.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Were the words too big?:wink2:

You said you wanted to add Socks as a moderator for balance. I then asked which one of the mods you thought he would offset thus giving us the balance you spoke of.

Last edited:

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Where the words too big?:wink2:

You said you wanted to add Socks as a moderator for balance. I then asked which one of the mods you thought he would offset thus giving us the balance you spoke of.

Actually the correct word is : "Were"; there should have beena comma between "offset and thus"....

OK, I think that SOCKS shouldn't offset anyone; just be added to the bench of Mods
.. Are you OK with the English here? Should I go with Ebonics:wink2:

UPSSOCKS

I am approaching 1,000 posts. I think my gift from Cheryl is to be off probation, once I hit 1,000.... If you believe in me and want me to be your next Moderator, let Cheryl know how you feel. UPSSOCKS FOR MODERATOR!!!!!!