Upstairs delivery.

brump

We all hate having to go upstairs, especially for heavy deliveries. I have a lady in an apartment building that every two weeks gets four bales of hay delivered to her. Yes, hay. I usually driver release it at the front door, but she starting to call and complain. What do you think about this?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We all hate having to go upstairs, especially for heavy deliveries. I have a lady in an apartment building that every two weeks gets four bales of hay delivered to her. Yes, hay. I usually driver release it at the front door, but she starting to call and complain. What do you think about this?

What is it she wants you to do?

BigBeef42

4 bales of hay to an upstairs apt bldg? Where else would you release it?

U should call her apt's office and complain.

Sent using Ink and Canvas

brump

Why she needs hay?, I have no idea. There is no office to complain to. she wants me to bring them upstairs to her apartment. I driver release everything for this building in the lobby. No one else complains but her.

brump

I am going to DR it. I just know she's going to give me a hard time about it. She's already complained to me before and called the center.

brump

I should probably clarify that these are boxes of hay, not actual giant bales. Probably about the a third of the size of a typical bale.

9.5er

I driver release everything for this building in the lobby.

Is this how you were trained for this building? Do other drivers DR to the lobby? Seems to me like you should at the least carry it to the door of the apt it is addressed to.

wayfair

swollen member
Why she needs hay?, I have no idea. There is no office to complain to. she wants me to bring them upstairs to her apartment. I driver release everything for this building in the lobby. No one else complains but her.

first you said you dr it at her front door, now it's the lobby... which one is it?

oldngray

nowhere special
What do you feed your farm animals then? Hotdogs?
PurinaLambSheepChow.jpg

BrownTexas

Driver releasing an apartment will get you fired unless it is secured. Stop being a lazy ass and take it to their door. They put an apartment number on it to get it to their door. Not the lobby.