Urban Meyer

watdaflock?

He has more potential to become a pro than either Miller or Barrett. He is a big drop back passer instead of an option running QB like the other two so fit more into pro style offenses.

This. Miller is done as a QB. Barrett is a back up at best but Cardale has the NFL build and arm strength.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know he's started twice and won both of those games.
2014 stats-
40-69 completions
618 yards
6 TDs
1 INT
159.0 rating

What is obvious to you in those stats why he won't be drafted?
He makes 1 read and throws the ball away or runs if that route is covered 90% of the time.

If stats are all that mattered many other guys would be drafted high. The NFL doesn't care about stats. They care about footwork a big arm and being smart enough to run the offense.

He's done exactly what Ohio state has needed him to do but come on there's no way he turns pro after 3 games. In fact him or possibly one of the other two will almost certainly transfer.

oldngray

nowhere special
He makes 1 read and throws the ball away or runs if that route is covered 90% of the time.

If stats are all that mattered many other guys would be drafted high. The NFL doesn't care about stats. They care about footwork a big arm and being smart enough to run the offense.

He's done exactly what Ohio state has needed him to do but come on there's no way he turns pro after 3 games. In fact him or possibly one of the other two will almost certainly transfer.

He is slow to read defenses and has a slow release. Poor footwork also but he is tall with a cannon for an arm so he might be a gem in the rough for a pro team. He still needs a lot more experience and improvement before any pro team would consider him though.

watdaflock?

He is slow to read defenses and has a slow release. Poor footwork also but he is tall with a cannon for an arm so he might be a gem in the rough for a pro team. He still needs a lot more experience and improvement before any pro team would consider him though.
The Browns were dumb enough to draft Johnny....

10 point

Tim couch Brady Quinn. I had those guys jerseys. What a waist of money. If this manzel doesn't pan out I'm just going to buy an Aaron Rodgers and stay with that.
Maybe they will sell a brown jersey that has Velcro letters to change out every season.

My last $100 jersey says Cribbs. Great.

10 point

I miss the days when you knew there was going to be a fight or three when Green Bay or the Steelers played Cleveland.

And watching Dempsey kick those impossible field goals with about half a foot.

That was the era when teams played for the pride of their city and money was secondary.