Urine bottles left in cages,cars and on floor

lost

Don't want to gross anyone out, but does anyone else have a problem with Drivers leaving urine bottles everywhere in the buliding on preload? It gets pretty bad in Mesquite from time to time, If you have to pee in a bottle please throw away, don't leave it for all to view and someone else to dispose of.

LKLND3380

Don't want to gross anyone out, but does anyone else have a problem with Drivers leaving urine bottles everywhere in the buliding on preload? It gets pretty bad in Mesquite from time to time, If you have to pee in a bottle please throw away, don't leave it for all to view and someone else to dispose of.

Only three this year that I know of....
Now when we hit Peak....:crying:

HazMatMan

Or better yet.........Pour over the drivers seat.......YUCK.....only if he still does it after repeated attempts to ask him to stop.....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thats just sick, if you must use a bottle discard please. If you loaders find them in cars call the hazmat team, that will put a stop to it, quick and in a hurry. Dont toucch, notify sup, leave area. Urine is a hazardous material.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Or better yet.........Pour over the drivers seat.......YUCK.....only if he still does it after repeated attempts to ask him to stop.....

When I was a helper, one of my driver's said he'd heard of preloaders pouring left-behind pee bottles on driver's seats. It'd never happened to him since he didn't leave his bottles in the car. I'd do it, too, particularly if the driver left bottles in the car repeatedly! -Rocky

area43

To solve this problem, I always use a big plastic cup. Its been in my truck for years. Its a heavy duty cup. There has to be a little planning involved before you pee. If in the city and there is a rain drain pour it in there, be descreit. If your on a country route and you know of a mean dog at a stop coming up, hold it untill then. First, make sure the country folk arent home. Pee in cup inside of pkg car with bulk head door shut for privacy(Company image at stake if someone drives by and see s you). Then exit the vehicle with pee and as dog approaches you, throw the piss at him(prebably at his face). I ve done this on several ocassions and it works. Another problem you might encounter is peeing in cup and setting it on the shelf. Then I go and del the pkg. Get in the truck and proceed to my next stop. I forgot about the pee. Well you know what happens. OOOps. Fortunately this only happened once and the cup wasnt that full.lol.

lost

Gross!!! I know we work hard as UPSers but do they run you drivers so ragged that you dont have time to stop and pee in a bathroom somewhere???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Gross!!! I know we work hard as UPSers but do they run you drivers so ragged that you dont have time to stop and pee in a bathroom somewhere???

Unfortunately, not everyone runs a route where there are restrooms everywhere. I have only one public restroom on my area, and its out of order half the time. I'm sure my supervisor will change my time allowance to drive five to ten miles to find another one,,,,,,,,

There are routes with restrooms on every corner, and there are routes with no restrooms. Just good ol' nature.

J

JonFrum

Sparkling Effervescence. The Pause That Refreshes.

So let me get this straight.

After all these years of carwashin', you're *just now* tellin' me that wasn't the last few swigs of their Canada Dry Ginger Ale the drivers have been leavin' me? I thought it had an extra "bite" to it, but I thought it was just 'cause it was warm!

[And hey, did ya know that the former Prime Minister of India, Moraiji Desai, use to drink a tumbler of his own urine every mornin'. Yup, true fact. No foolin'. Cheers!]

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
Re: Sparkling Effervescence. The Pause That Refreshes.

Wow you too Jon? Well mine was a different case, I thought it was Mountain Dew...I say this because the driver cleverly put it in an MD bottle too...

Just goes to show you that when you don't have enough money for the drink machines, don't go trying to steal other people's drinks...

Raw

Raw Member
Have you people ever heard of Hepatitis C ? It`s nasty and caused by infected peoples body fluids. If I see urine bottles I`ll call the local hazardous materials division for a clean -up.

BCFan

Have you people ever heard of Hepatitis C ? It`s nasty and caused by infected peoples body fluids. If I see urine bottles I`ll call the local hazardous materials division for a clean -up.
probably canadian Raw:crying:BC

Griff

Word to the wise, be thankful there are drivers who use a bottle. Walking down the slide in the morning I can tell there are drivers who piss against the back door and let it run through the cracks I guess.

Pip

Don't pour the bottle of urine on the seats. The mechanic will have to change the seats then. Personally, I would be flipping out if this happens and will have somebody's butt in a sling.

2 wrongs do NOT make a right!!:mad:

rushfan

This isn't about urine. There is a UPS legend for those of you who are feeder drivers. The old style of dollies, without the basket, make a good toilet seat. One story I heard was one driver was in the middle of BFE and had to go. So under the cover of night, using the dolly as support, and in between sets, he let it drop. Sure enough, a state trooper caught him.