usa to china transfer

trickpony1

Just to let you guys know my moving to China is my idea. She did not even think about me moving to China to be with her.

Are there not any American women that appeal to you?
Is it because she owns her own company?
Have you checked into the visa/passport requirements for this?
I understand love is blind but I don't see anything good coming from this.

....but that's just me.......

Trickpony I have only met the women in this country that are hell bent on trying to kill me.. yes the fact that she owns her clothing shop is a fairly large factor in my decision to move to china to be with her. I have not yet started my visa processes, but I do have a passport that is in good standings. I have only just start to talk to her about getting married, so with that being said I still have plenty of time to start my visa paper work.

Re: usa to china teansfer

Imagine the working conditions in a Chinese ups facility?!?! After more thought, I bet they are better than conditions in the US
Get ready for that top rate of $3.19 / hr. and, talking to or looking at fellow co-workers is not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms.PacMan

I'm pretty sure you have to have a degree to work in China. You should probably talk to your gf more and visit China first. Nicest people on earth but it's quite a culture shock (unless you're talking Hong Kong).

I am truly sorry to let everyone down but I do have a ticket to go to China and meet the in-laws. I also do mot see my self waking up missing any body parts. Well I do not know how well I will actually like being in China but I am not one to turn my on my word. Because when I say I will do something I do it no matter who or what gets in my way. AND NO I AM NOT PLAYING YOU Fs!!!!!